Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Ask Jay Baruchel‏ questions on Twitter
Topic Started: 28 Aug 2017, 08:25 (40520 Views)
hictooth
Archivist of Berk

Jay Baruchel‏ is answering questions on Twitter! Starts in 5 hours 30 mins, or 2pm EST/11am PT/8pm CEST.

I know quite a few people on here don't have twitter accounts, so if you want to ask him something just reply here with a question and I'll ask if for you with my account (no guarantees he answers it though).

https://twitter.com/BaruchelNDG/status/ ... 8271511553
Astrid - "Hictooth"?
Hiccup - Yeah, it's not my snappiest comeback.
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Submaripper
Razorwhip Rider

What's voice acting like, is it difficult to put the right emotion into a character's voice? What's your favorite thing about hiccup? What is your favorite thing about the new season in Dragons Race to the Edge that just came out? When you are Done with How To Train Your Dragon :'( :'( :'( :'( :( :'( :'( , what do you plan on doing?
"There is no such thing as im-POSSIBLE, Hiccup, only im-PROBABLE. The only thing that limits us are the limits to our imagination." - Cressida Cowell

hictooth
Archivist of Berk

Sadly he didn't answer any of my questions (understandable, as he was only doing it for 30 mins, and had a few thousand questions sent to him!)

There were a few about httyd though. I'll look through them all when I have time and link them here.
Astrid - "Hictooth"?
Hiccup - Yeah, it's not my snappiest comeback.

Submaripper
Razorwhip Rider

Okay, thank you ^_^
"There is no such thing as im-POSSIBLE, Hiccup, only im-PROBABLE. The only thing that limits us are the limits to our imagination." - Cressida Cowell