Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
  • Pages:
HTTYD Mad Libs
Topic Started: 23 Feb 2020, 02:37 (42632 Views)
Dragondog
Female Winged Wonder

DRAGON DAZE

The Vikings defeated the (ADJECTIVE) Red Death and freed the (ADJECTIVE) dragons from its wrath. Now, dragons and humans live together in peace and (NOUN), and Berk is a much happier place to (VERB). You can't (VERB) down the street anymore without seeing a Viking flying on the Deadly (NOUN) through the sky. Even (ADJECTIVE) old Stoick is in on the fun - he has a small-sized (ADJECTIVE) Terror for a pet! (I guess this was written in an earlier draft?) And now he's (ADVERB) proud of Hiccup, who is teaching everybody how to train (PLURAL NOUN) instead of slay them. His motto is: Dragons are your friends, not your (PLURAL NOUN). Yes, the people of Berk (VERB) easier since they don't have to worry about (ADJECTIVE) dragon attacks. These days, the island of Berl is like a brand-new (NOUN). Well, almost - dragons still steal the villager's delicious (PLURAL NOUN) to have a/an (ADJECTIVE) feast from time to time!
"When something looks too perfect, it probably sucks" - Tuffnut

"Sticks and stones may break your bones, but I will break your neck" - Hank the Cowdog
GO TEAM
P A T H E T I C ! ! !
Yahoo!!
:nightfuryegg: :toothless: :nightfuryegg:
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Dragondog
Female Winged Wonder

From the back of the book:

If you just heard someone say...

"Hiccup is a/an (SMELLY) Viking from the island of Berk, where kids learn to fight (FLUFFY) dragons. But when Hiccup befriends a/an (GLOW-IN-THE-DARK) dragon named Toothless, his (TOOTHBRUSH) is turned upside-down."

...you've obviously been playing

How to Train Your Dragons Mad Libs

Play them with friends of enjoy them by yourself! Ridiculously simple directions inside!
"When something looks too perfect, it probably sucks" - Tuffnut

"Sticks and stones may break your bones, but I will break your neck" - Hank the Cowdog
GO TEAM
P A T H E T I C ! ! !
Yahoo!!
:nightfuryegg: :toothless: :nightfuryegg:
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote