Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
  • Pages:
HTTYD Mad Libs
Topic Started: 23 Feb 2020, 02:24 (42622 Views)
Dragondog
Female Winged Wonder

This way everyone can enjoy them for a long time :P

I'm copying these out of the official mad libs book for HTTYD.

WELCOME TO BERK

Looking for the perfect vacation destination for your entire (ADJECTIVE) family? Interested in fighting (ADJECTIVE) dragons and living the rough-and-(ADJECTIVE) life of a Viking? Then come to the (ADJECTIVE) island of Berk. Our mountainous home is located just ten miles north of (the) (A PLACE) on the scenic (NOUN) Sea. Stay at the quaint Dragon's (NOUN) Inn. Relax and have all the roast (PLURAL NOUN) you can eat at (ADJECTIVE) Mead Hall. Learn hand-to-(NOUN) combat to help you fight (ADJECTIVE) (NOUN)-breathing dragons by studying with Gobber, our famous (NOUN) trainer. If this sounds like the ultimate adventure to you, write a/an (ADJECTIVE) letter to our chieftan, Stoick, and book your stay in our (ADJECTIVE) village. Make sure to pack your sword and (NOUN); the only thing dragons love more than chewing on a char-grilled (NOUN) is terrifying a/an (ADJECTIVE) tourist!
"When something looks too perfect, it probably sucks" - Tuffnut

"Sticks and stones may break your bones, but I will break your neck" - Hank the Cowdog
GO TEAM
P A T H E T I C ! ! !
Yahoo!!
:nightfuryegg: :toothless: :nightfuryegg:
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Dragondog
Female Winged Wonder

THE PERFECT VIKING

It isn't easy being a /an (ADJECTIVE) Viking like Stoick the Vast - slaying (PLURAL NOUN), eating raw (PLURAL NOUN), and leading a clan of tough-as-(PLURAL NOUN) warriors. First of all, the best Vikings are hairy, savage, and uglier than a/an (NOUN). They often have scars from fighting (PLURAL NOUN) or tattoos of (PLURAL NOUN) on their biceps. The ideal Viking candidate should have a/an (ADJECTIVE) name like (PERSON IN ROOM) the Vicious or Ingrid the (ADJECTIVE) and should be able to lift a two-thousand pound (NOUN) with his or her (PART OF THE BODY). Finally, the toughest part: A Viking (NOUN) needs to be able to face a/an (ADJECTIVE) dragon without an ounce of fear. Not sure you've got what it takes? Just look at Hiccup, the wimpy (NOUN) with the scrawny (PART OF THE BODY (PLURAL)). Then do the opposite of whatever he does. You'll be a real Viking in the blink of a/an (PART OF THE BODY).
Last edited by Dragondog on 23 Feb 2020, 02:25, edited 1 time in total.

"Sticks and stones may break your bones, but I will break your neck" - Hank the Cowdog
GO TEAM
P A T H E T I C ! ! !
Yahoo!!

Dragondog
Female Winged Wonder

HICCUP'S ODE TO ASTRID

Roses are red, (PLURAL NOUN) are blue. Astrid'c tough as a/an (NOUN), and she's (ADJECTIVE), too. When we first met, I knew it was love. She was like a/an (NOUN) sent from above! So smart, so strong, a/an (ADJECTIVE) source of power. When she goes into battle, all the (PLURAL NOUN) cower. She smells like a/an (NOUN), did I mention that? When fighting dragons, she's (ADJECTIVE) as a cat. Her hair, her eyes, her (NOUN)-weilding ways - I could watch her fight vicious (PLURAL NOUN) for day. Unfortunately, she thinks I'm (ADJECTIVE), and I guess that's so. But I'm smart and (ADJECTIVE) and I'll let it show. Astrid is more of a Viking than I, and she makes me feel (ADJECTIVE) when she is nearby. Deep in my (PART OF THE BODY) I know this is real. But I fear what she'd say if she knew how I feel. So I watch from (the) (A PLACE), and that's where I'll stay. Maybe she'll notice how (ADJECTIVE) I am... someday.

GO TEAM
P A T H E T I C ! ! !
Yahoo!!

Dragondog
Female Winged Wonder

GOBBER'S GOSSIP

Psst... Gobber here. Lend your (PART OF THE BODY (PLURAL)) - because I've got some (ADJECTIVE) gossip for you! You see, working as a blacksmith, I know all the (ADJECTIVE) dirt on everyone in Berk. For example, rumor has it that (PERSON IN ROOM (MALE)) the Rotten traded his (NOUN)'s savings for a rare (NOUN)! I also heard that Ruddybum the (ADJECTIVE) has fallen hopelessly in love with a/an (NOUN). Can you believe it? I can. Then, just yesterday, a little (NOUN) told me that Hagar the (ADJECTIVE) and Erik the (ADJECTIVE) got into a fight over which Viking was more (ADJECTIVE). Hagar got so mad, she elbowed Erik in the (PART OF THE BODY), and he called her a/an (NOUN)! It seems the only person I can't put my (PART OF THE BODY) on is Hiccup. That boy is up to something (ADJECTIVE). But how much trouble could a little (NOUN) like that get into, anyway? Right?

GO TEAM
P A T H E T I C ! ! !
Yahoo!!

Dragondog
Female Winged Wonder

DRAGON DOSSIER: THE DEADLY NADDER

The Deadly Nadder is a dragon known for its (ADJECTIVE) tail, which can shoot (ADJECTIVE) spikes at its attacker. It can also travel faster than a speeding (NOUN) and leap over giant (PLURAL NOUN), making escape difficult for fleeing (PLURAL NOUN). Nadders also have (ADJECTIVE) hearing - it is said that they can hear a/an (NOUN) sneeze from at least (NUMBER) miles away. Yes, these creatures are (ADJECTIVE) and dangerous, but like all dragons, they do have one major weakness: a blind spot right in front of their (PART OF THE BODY). The trick is to find this (ADJECTIVE) spot, hide in it, and strike the Nadder with your (NOUN). You must keep it up until the Nadder becomes weak and (ADJECTIVE, and you've won he (NOUN). Once you master the art of slaying the (ADJECTIVE) Nadder, people everywhere will be asking you to autograph their (PLURAL NOUN). you'll be a hero throughout (the) (A PLACE)!

GO TEAM
P A T H E T I C ! ! !
Yahoo!!

Dragondog
Female Winged Wonder

STOICK'S LAMENT

Thor almighty! Hiccup told me that he was ready to be a/an (ADJECTIVE) Viking, but I should have known better. I thought he was giving up his (ADJECTIVE) shenanigans, like inventing (PLURAL NOUN) and behaving like a weak little (NOUN), and was finally prepared to battle his first (ADJECTIVE) dragon. Sure, this line of work is (ADJECTIVE) and dangerous, but we're Vikings - that's what we do. Alas, he lied to me, his own flesh and (NOUN), and became friends with a/an (ADJECTIVE) Night Fury! He even named him (PERSON IN ROOM (MALE))! How did I, the legendary, (ADJECTIVE) Stoick the Vast, end up with a son like Hiccup? To tell you the truth, I'm worried out of my (PART OF THE BODY). How will my only son survive and lead the next (ADJECTIVE) generation of Vikings when he can barely pick up a/an (NOUN)? All I can do is hope that some part of my (ADJECTIVE) son takes after his (ADJECTIVE) old dad. Maybe one day he will prove me (ADJECTIVE).

GO TEAM
P A T H E T I C ! ! !
Yahoo!!

Dragondog
Female Winged Wonder

TRAINING: DAY ONE, PART 1

It was official: The (ADJECTIVE) kids of Berk had to learn to fight (ADJECTIVE) dragons. They showed up at the training grounds, feeling excited and (ADJECTIVE). They were finally going to learn the (ADJECTIVE) Viking skill of dragon fighting. "Bring the (NOUN)!" Ruffnut yelled (ADVERB). "I hope I get some (ADJECTIVE) burns," his twin (yes, it says 'his'), Tuffnut, agreed. But then they discovered that Hiccup was going to (VERB) with them and they were all disappointed. They knew Hiccup wasn't a/an (ADJECTIVE) Viking. "You (VERB)!" Snotlout yelled at him. "My (NOUN) said not to talk to you," said Fishlegs. "Get in my way and I'll stomp your (PART ON THE BODY (PLURAL))," yelled Astrid. It seemed things between him and the other (PLURAL NOUN) hadn't changed a bit.

GO TEAM
P A T H E T I C ! ! !
Yahoo!!

Dragondog
Female Winged Wonder

TRAINING: DAY ONE, PART 2

Finally, it was time for the (ADJECTIVE) trainees to get down to business. Their (ADJECTIVE) instructor, Gobber, started with the basics. He showed the trainees how to protect themselves against a Gronkle with a/an (ADJECTIVE) shield and how to distract it with (ADJECTIVE) noises. Astrid was a natural-born (NOUN) fighter and knew all the answers to Gobber's questions. The twins, Ruffnut and Tuffnut, acted like reckless (PLURAL NOUN). On the other hand, Fishlegs acted like a momma's (NOUN). Unfortunately, Snotlout was a/an (ADJECTIVE) show-off, with an ego the size of (the) (A PLACE). Hiccup didn't start off on the right (PART OF THE BODY). No one was surprised. But Hiccup was determined to show this (ADJECTIVE) bunch of (PLURAL NOUN) that there was more to him than meets the (PART OF THE BODY)!

GO TEAM
P A T H E T I C ! ! !
Yahoo!!

Dragondog
Female Winged Wonder

HICCUP'S INVENTIONS

Hiccup may not be the toughest (NOUN), but he makes up for it with his supersmart (PART OF THE BODY) and the (ADJECTIVE) dragon fighting weapons he invents. Some are definitely better than others. Here are a few of Hiccup's (ADJECTIVE) creations:

The Mangler: Hiccup used this (NOUN) to catapult a/an (NOUN) into the air and bring down an elusive and (ADJECTIVE) Night Fury.

The Crushinator: This (ADJECTIVE) machine is made entirely of metal and (PLURAL NOUN) and can squash a/an (NOUN) in ten seconds flat.

The Squawker: This is a/an (ADJECTIVE) contraption made from a/an (NOUN) that is attached to a/an (NOUN). It can catch a flying (NOUN) in midair.

The (NOUN): This creation was a/an (ADJECTIVE) failure. Instead of frightening away invading (PLURAL NOUN), it repeastedly blasted a flaming (NOUN) at (PERSON IN ROOM)'s house.

GO TEAM
P A T H E T I C ! ! !
Yahoo!!

Dragondog
Female Winged Wonder

DRAGON DOSSIER: THE GRONKLE

When confronting a Gronkle, you should be very (ADJECTIVE). This dragon is tough as (PLURAL NOUN) and with one swipe of its tail can leave you without a/an (PART OF THE BODY) to stand on. The Gronkle swallows a mouthfull of rocks and melts them into lava in its (PART OF THE BODY). Then blasts flaming balls of (PLURAL NOUN) out of its (PART OF THE BODY). The Gronkle can shoot six (PLURAL NOUN) of fire before it needs to refuel. So you must use a/an shield or a metal (NOUN) to protect yourself. This can be more helpful than an axe or even a sharp (NOUN). The Gronkle can't breathe (NOUN) if you douse its head with (TYPE OF LIQUID). And remember, in battle you can distract the (ADJECTIVE) Gronkle by making (ADJECTIVE) noises. So try yelling "(EXCLAMATION)!" or banging two (PLURAL NOUN) together. And don't forget, to defeat a/an (ADJECTIVE) Gronkle, you must follow these (ADJECTIVE) instructions to a/an (NOUN).

GO TEAM
P A T H E T I C ! ! !
Yahoo!!