Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
  • Pages:
Hiccup's scar
Topic Started: 29 Jun 2014, 16:48 (3229 Views)
MissunyNightFury
Escaped from an asylem

I don't remember seeing the scar in the first film. I wonder if they added that in for this one.
"There's something you must remember when riding a dragon. There's no manual, no safety harness, no guarantees when you're on one of these beasts. All you have is the wind in your hair, and the clothes on your back. The only thing between you and that dragon is your saddle. You need to hold onto it for dear life, as that creature takes you the skies. That, is dragon riding."
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Night fury fire

[b]
[color=blue]We're fangirls! It's an occupational hazard...
[/color]
[/b]

MissunyNightFury
29 Jun 2014, 20:48
I don't remember seeing the scar in the first film. I wonder if they added that in for this one.
Yeah me neither
^_^ ;) :D :$ :P 8) :'( :( ^) :O :blink: >:( <3 <- me seeing httyd 2

Eret
....Son of Eret

He had the scar in the first film.

Proof:

http://howtotrainyourdragon.tumblr.com/ ... ccups-chin

Quincy Dan
Member Avatar
The real Hiccup

I didn't see it until I saw it today, and I was going to post about it, and voila, someone's already started a thread.

Dan_Oceans
What do I put here again?

Quincy Dan
29 Jun 2014, 22:29
I didn't see it until I saw it today, and I was going to post about it, and voila, someone's already started a thread.
Usually why I wait for other to notice, if they haven't for a week, I make the thread then.

Anyway, Seeing the scar featured in the first movie surprised me. I didn't think they thought so far ahead. Dreamworks does really heavy planning for this kinda stuff.
"can you hear the birds sing? saying go the f*** to sleep (to the sound of les mis)"
Spoiler: click to toggle

Quincy Dan
Member Avatar
The real Hiccup

MC_Oceans
29 Jun 2014, 22:31
Quincy Dan
29 Jun 2014, 22:29
Usually why I wait for other to notice, if they haven't for a week, I make the thread then.

Anyway, Seeing the scar featured in the first movie surprised me. I didn't think they thought so far ahead. Dreamworks does really heavy planning for this kinda stuff.
I noticed that too. What about the TV series (I don't have the DVD's yet)?

Lastandir
Gronckle

Quincy Dan
29 Jun 2014, 23:28

There is... Almost and only sometimes :D In movies scar is more much visible.

Quincy Dan
Member Avatar
The real Hiccup

Lastandir
29 Jun 2014, 23:42
Quincy Dan
29 Jun 2014, 23:28

There is... Almost and only sometimes :D In movies scar is more much visible.
Mostly due to the low-quality CGA in the series. The movies have better lighting too, so it helps make the scar more prominent.

Hope_and_Heir

[color=#B40431]Winner of Shnuckle's Oneshot Fanfiction Contest 2014
[/color]

Night fury fire
29 Jun 2014, 22:21
MissunyNightFury
29 Jun 2014, 20:48
Yeah me neither
The first time watching the movie, I didn't know, but on occasion the light hits the scar in the first movie just right, to where you can indeed see it. This is the scene I first noticed it in

The first time I saw it, I figured it was a scar somehow from the Red Death fight, but I soon researched it by watching it multiple times, seeing that it was always there, all you have to do is look for it.
'There Were Dragons When I Was A Boy…'

Jendora
Hiccup's Girlfriend

It took me several times viewing the first movie to notice it. Then I got frustrated because it was just there with no explanation. That's why I'm glad that Valka's flashback cleared it all up for me in the second movie.
Coming Soon!!