Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Httyd2! [spoilers]
Topic Started: 09 Apr 2014, 16:12 (7451 Views)
Berknation

[color=red]
[b]Titan Wing
[/b]
[/color]

HOW ARE EXCITED ARE YOU FOR THIS TRAILER?!?!

AND THE MOVIE?!?!?!

PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

SwooshyApple
supreme leprechaun

MUCH EXCITE.

no actually I'm rather very much so excited. the trailer is going to be real good, and I'm hoping we'll really get a nice look into the movie.
u wot mate

HideousZippleback

[color=blue]I'm just here for Snotlout.
[/color]

^o) Well... I am lookking forward to it, but I'm not as exitced as I used to be for HTTYD2.

SwooshyApple
supreme leprechaun

HideousZippleback
09 Apr 2014, 20:22
^o) Well... I am lookking forward to it, but I'm not as exitced as I used to be for HTTYD2.
How so? Did the large amounts of plot reveal worry you or are you just losing excitement?
u wot mate

scribblefoxx
Member Avatar
a smallish Viking with a longish name

Yes! I'm so excited! :D I'm going to keep refreshing this site tomorrow for the new trailer when it comes out. :P
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/Wy7QXhS.gif[/img][/center][c] [center] The past is another land, and we cannot go to visit. So, if I say there were [b]dragons[/b], and men who rode upon their backs, who alive has been there and can tell me that I'm wrong? [/center][c][center][img]http://i.imgur.com/jtHiNxQ.gif[/img][/center]

Zer0x

[b]Banhammerdragon
[/b]

Of course I am exited!

But, to be honest, after every new Trailer/leak/image I always regret it, because the feeling would be much more instensive when you watch the movie without knowing ANYTHING about it.
When I watched the first movie I didn't even saw one single trailer and it was the best movie experience I ever had (even if I didn't watched it in a cinema). That's why I'm a bit scared about every new trailer.
In my opinion, we should have seen only the teaser.
UNAMUSED

No, I'm serious....stop it..

Berknation

[color=red]
[b]Titan Wing
[/b]
[/color]

Spoilers can often ruin the movie- pending your opinions...

That's why we have to tag our spoilers!
Because the less you know- the more will be revealed while watching!

IcelandicEel
Administrator

Kris0ten from Tumblr said that this movie isn't easily spoiled. And I actually find that if I know a little bit about the movie before I go see it, I appreciate it more because I don't have to worry about keeping track of the background info, characters, and other details that often just get in the way.
Did someone say... dragons?

Hiccdew_Forever
Member Avatar
Deadly Nadder

I only watched the first movie because I read about the prosthetic leg and then I overdosed on John Powell's music.
User no longer exists.

SwooshyApple
supreme leprechaun

IcelandicEel
09 Apr 2014, 20:30
Kris0ten from Tumblr said that this movie isn't easily spoiled. And I actually find that if I know a little bit about the movie before I go see it, I appreciate it more because I don't have to worry about keeping track of the background info, characters, and other details that often just get in the way.
Agreed.
u wot mate