Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Httyd2! [spoilers]
Topic Started: 09 Apr 2014, 16:39 (7462 Views)
SwooshyApple
supreme leprechaun

Hiccdew_Forever
09 Apr 2014, 20:35
I only watched the first movie because I read about the prosthetic leg and then I overdosed on John Powell's music.
John Powell's music is rather easy to overdose on.
u wot mate
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Demonwolf002
Lone Dragon

IcelandicEel
09 Apr 2014, 20:30
Kris0ten from Tumblr said that this movie isn't easily spoiled. And I actually find that if I know a little bit about the movie before I go see it, I appreciate it more because I don't have to worry about keeping track of the background info, characters, and other details that often just get in the way.
I'm still of the opinion that the reveal of Valka wasn't the best idea of all time though. I'll agree though when it comes to a movie some spoilers are alright. Considering the entertainment value doesn't come so much from keeping up with it all, but from just seeing it all in action. Also when it comes to the movie so far for the most part the spoilers we have been given have led to more questions then answers. Although if you're wanting to be of a more cynic nature then not all of those questions may be positive. I am excited to see this trailer though, and to see what if any questions it may answer or just to see more of the Bewilderbeast :) .
See you in the skies Dragon Rider!

The Dragon Root:Thing what I wrote.

Is Toothless Evil? :Me possibly being crazy, but fun.

The BerkCast The HTTYD podcast, you should listen.

itistimetodisappear
I don't mind eels except as meals and the way they feels

Ahhhhhhh can't wait, I hope the trailer comes out early in the morning though, or i wont be able to see it until the night. also i'm in the uk, so the time released might be different
Spoiler: click to toggle
In the darkness before the dawn,
In the swirling of the storm,
When I'm rolling with the punches,
And hope is gone,
Leave a light,
A light on.

Zer0x

[b]Banhammerdragon
[/b]

Did we get so many informations in the year before the first movie was released?

I think Fox is one of these bublishers which reveal much more about a movie when it is a potentially success. Ok, every publisher does that, but other than paramount they go to far sometimes. Studios like Warner Bros. or Paramount don't reveal so much. Even movies like LotR haven't so many posters, news, etc.

I my opinion the Bewilderbeast was to much and the relationship between Hiccup and Valka even more.
UNAMUSED

No, I'm serious....stop it..

Jendora
Hiccup's Girlfriend

Ah...so excited for both the new trailer and movie! My one friend (from another forum) and I talk about it on the forum everytime we talk. XD
Coming Soon!!

kozmotisblack
assistant of dragons

Due to the script being released, I was spoiled quite a decent amount for Frozen, including the twist sadly, and while the movie isn't my favorite, I heavily enjoyed watching it. Even more so, I love How To Train Your Dragon so I'm sure the surreal feeling will still be there when I watch the sequel. My sister has been watching everything first and she has an extensive list of what I already know and what I refuse to be spoiled, so she filters everything for me. Perhaps you could find a friend who cares slightly less about being spoiled and do the same for you ~

-sighs in happiness- Every day this movie finds several ways to make me more and more excited.

taking art requests on tumblr
Surviving the movie one day at a time.

Sofibeth
Dragon Egg

*sigh* Yea it's heard to try not to spoil yourself, but the trailer will be the only thing I watch until I watch it in opening day.
The Girl who is a Geek.....

GOT A PROBLEM WITH THAT?!

KentuckyWildcat
Raw Vikingness

I don't mind a few spoilers since I actually like knowing something about a movie going in so I'll know if it's worth my time or not. If I'm being honest, I do have a few concerns going in
Spoiler: click to toggle
, but overall I'm still petty excited for the movie. Dean's recent interview in Empire gave me a lot of confidence in his vision for the franchise.
Come death. Come suffering. I will not live in fear. In this fleeting life where time escapes us, the path of least resistance is a slow quiet death. I'd rather burn out than fade away.

Larkspur94
Dragon Egg

very excited XD
looking forward to the next trailer in a couple of days. :wub:

Aika

[i]
[b]
[color=Maroon]Viking-in-Training
[/color]
[/b]
[/i]

I was in overdrive since the release of the first official trailer in December.
They've dabbed on some spoilers, but I'm still excited. :)
Come and visit my blog!