Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Httyd2! [spoilers]
Topic Started: 09 Apr 2014, 19:36 (7458 Views)
horrendouscostumehiccups
Russty Nail

I've been going crazy! I wake up with test drive running through my head. The obsession is taking over things like school work and paying bills, but I just cant STOP.
Costuming the yaknog out of HtTyD
http://horrendouscostumehiccups.tumblr.com/
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Dragon Pride
Screaming Death

Hiccdew_Forever
09 Apr 2014, 20:35
I only watched the first movie because I read about the prosthetic leg and then I overdosed on John Powell's music.
No such thing as overdosing when it comes to John Powell.
Prideous Von Dragonstein

Yes, "Dragon Pride" isn't my full name

Laugh it UP!

HideousZippleback

[color=blue]I'm just here for Snotlout.
[/color]

SwooshyApple
09 Apr 2014, 20:24
HideousZippleback
09 Apr 2014, 20:22
^o) Well... I am lookking forward to it, but I'm not as exitced as I used to be for HTTYD2.
How so? Did the large amounts of plot reveal worry you or are you just losing excitement?
I lost my excitement for it a few weeks ago and no it had nothing to do with spoilers. I actually like them.

Though I'm hoping that after the second trailer I will be more excited for it.

Berknation

[color=red]
[b]Titan Wing
[/b]
[/color]

Maybe you should study...
but there is nothing wrong with loving HTTYD! And John Powell!

HideousZippleback

[color=blue]I'm just here for Snotlout.
[/color]

IcelandicEel
09 Apr 2014, 20:30
Kris0ten from Tumblr said that this movie isn't easily spoiled. And I actually find that if I know a little bit about the movie before I go see it, I appreciate it more because I don't have to worry about keeping track of the background info, characters, and other details that often just get in the way.
Yeah I had problems with movies that I know nothing about more than knowing some things about it. So I think spoilers as something I don't mind at all (unless it has something to do with the very ending like when somebody spoiled the Hans thing from Frozen).

Eret
....Son of Eret

Oops I accidentally reported someone instead of quoting them... :$

but anyway I don't mind knowing things about the movie as long as they aren't huge spoilers. For example I really believe the whole valka thing would be much more powerful if they didn't spoil it for everyone. I'm actually really disappointed that I know about it before seeing the movie.

Demonwolf002
Lone Dragon

vinegar
10 Apr 2014, 00:16

but anyway I don't mind knowing things about the movie as long as they aren't huge spoilers. For example I really believe the whole valka thing would be much more powerful if they didn't spoil it for everyone. I'm actually really disappointed that I know about it before seeing the movie.
Yep that's my biggest problem when it comes to the reveals so far for this movie. Really other than that one thing everything so far has been fairly tame in my opinion where spoilers are concerned.
See you in the skies Dragon Rider!

The Dragon Root:Thing what I wrote.

Is Toothless Evil? :Me possibly being crazy, but fun.

The BerkCast The HTTYD podcast, you should listen.

Eret
....Son of Eret

Demonwolf002
10 Apr 2014, 00:26
vinegar
10 Apr 2014, 00:16

Yep that's my biggest problem when it comes to the reveals so far for this movie. Really other than that one thing everything so far has been fairly tame in my opinion where spoilers are concerned.
Yeah. And I know people keep trying to justify it by saying things like "oh well maybe (spoiler) she's not really his mother/theres more to her than we know" but like... thats missing the point. Imagine sitting in the theater and having no idea at all that they were going to bring her in to the story, and then you see that scene and it totally blows your mind. I'll never get to feel that way because I already know, and that makes me sad.

littlelaly157
Night Fury

Im super excited for the new trailer tomorrow! :D

Tessem7
Dragon Trainer

I've watched the first two trailers and the itchy armpit clip probably 15 times each so far. I'm probably going to be refreshing the iTunes trailer page (from what I understand, it's being uploaded there first?) all day and I'll watch the trailer at least five times I know. I just can't get enough of this series.
"Thank you for summing that up."