Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
New Dragons ((Spoilers))
Topic Started: 09 Apr 2014, 19:00 (7841 Views)
Zer0x

[b]Banhammerdragon
[/b]

It is enough when you write it in the title. Then the people who don't want to see any spoilers can avoid it.
You can see the rules for each section on the top of it and also when you post a new comment.
UNAMUSED

No, I'm serious....stop it..
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

EmmaLuLuChu
Dragon Egg

Ok ay I'm just so excited for the Cloudjumper bcs that is my dream dragon and I'm super excited to see how the Cloudjumper is in the movie! I especially hope there's more interaction between him and Toothless, I'd be so happy I don't even know what I'd do.
When I was a boy, there were dragons.

SwooshyApple
supreme leprechaun

I'm looking forward to the multiple dragon species we've seen on the trailer, pictures, art, etc. Gobber's dragon definitely looks intriguing, along with the Bewilderbeast. Whatever the interestingly sized dragons are we see in the trailer with Gobber, Hiccup, and Astrid riding are something I'm also curious about.
u wot mate

kozmotisblack
assistant of dragons

EmmaLuLuChu
09 Apr 2014, 23:04
Ok ay I'm just so excited for the Cloudjumper bcs that is my dream dragon and I'm super excited to see how the Cloudjumper is in the movie! I especially hope there's more interaction between him and Toothless, I'd be so happy I don't even know what I'd do.
I love how they use the flaps around his face to express how he feels. His design was definitely meant to give off a certain mood, and for him to have the ability to show an array of emotions. I think we should definitely see more of him in quite a few ways.

His interaction with Toothless reminds me of the faces people give off when someone tells a bad joke and is waiting a response.

Toothless :DD eehhhhh?

Cloudjumper: = __________ =

taking art requests on tumblr
Surviving the movie one day at a time.

kozmotisblack
assistant of dragons

Zer0x
09 Apr 2014, 23:00
It is enough when you write it in the title. Then the people who don't want to see any spoilers can avoid it.
You can see the rules for each section on the top of it and also when you post a new comment.
I'm on mobile, and only half the screen loads for me, I'm sure I'm missing something. I'll wait until I can get to my computer to post anymore topics, thank you very much for informing me.

taking art requests on tumblr
Surviving the movie one day at a time.

Dragon Pride
Screaming Death

So many awesome dragons. I may die of shear awesomeness :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O
Prideous Von Dragonstein

Yes, "Dragon Pride" isn't my full name

Laugh it UP!

Zer0x

[b]Banhammerdragon
[/b]

@Valka

No problem. :)

One of my favourite new dragons is this one

I'm very curious about what are it's abilities.
UNAMUSED

HideousZippleback

[color=blue]I'm just here for Snotlout.
[/color]

Personally I really want to see the Bewilderbeast in action since I don't know many movies that have an ice-spewing dragon in it and now that DreamWorks is bringing in TWO of them. It's gonna be interesting.

I just hope they pull of the ice element correctly. Though I highly doubt they are going to screw it up.

Eret
....Son of Eret

I know there is a dragon called a groundsplitter, I think that might be the dragon with Gobber.

Zer0x

[b]Banhammerdragon
[/b]

His dragon looks like a Boulder Class dragon, it could be a Groundsplitter.

According to the registrated names by DW there will also be a Raincutter, Cloudcutter and Snagglefang which we haven't seen yet.
UNAMUSED