Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
New Dragons ((Spoilers))
Topic Started: 11 Apr 2014, 22:40 (7655 Views)
kozmotisblack
assistant of dragons

HideousZippleback
11 Apr 2014, 16:43
eret
11 Apr 2014, 03:00
Part of me kind of doesn't really want there to be another night fury. I like that he's one of a kind, sort of like Hiccup... I know, cheesy..
Dean once said from what I remember that there are no more Night Furys though I am not sure about where it came from.

And if you notice Drago's cape looks like it has black drsagon scales (Night Fury possibly) and this could mean Drago killed the few remaining Night Furys (besides Toothless) and maybe, just maybe, this Night Fury that "provided" Drago his cape was a friend of Valka's?
If it really is Night Fury scales, that would be blow for Hiccup. I know, especially in Riders of Berk, he was so persistent about finding more of Toothless's kind.
Poor Valka though, I have a feeling she was friends with many dragons that have been out of her ability to save or killed.

taking art requests on tumblr
Surviving the movie one day at a time.
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

StaticTheSkrill
The Skrill of all Skrills...

Ground splitter is a Whispering Death. He is on SoD. Kris0ten leaked me a name but I swore on dragons not to tell anyone. But I can do this-

S _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ s

I'm excited for the Rumblehorn dragon. And this orange dragon that has this massive mouth and stout body.
Ryuu ga waga teki wo kurau!

ChaseMagnus
Dragon-Hugger

CloudJumper and Bewilderbeast (also kinda wanna see the Hobblegrunt) :D Cloudjumper's so huge and his wings are just WOW! I also love his owlish demeanour and look. I'm also excited to see Bewilderbeasts' Icy breath in action!
"There is Freedom waiting for you
On the breezes of the sky
And you ask 'What if I fall?'
'Oh but my darling,
what if you fly'..."

kozmotisblack
assistant of dragons

StaticTheSkrill
12 Apr 2014, 03:30
Ground splitter is a Whispering Death. He is on SoD. Kris0ten leaked me a name but I swore on dragons not to tell anyone. But I can do this-

S _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ s

I'm excited for the Rumblehorn dragon. And this orange dragon that has this massive mouth and stout body.
Interesting ~ Thank you for telling.

taking art requests on tumblr
Surviving the movie one day at a time.

Night fury fire

[b]
[color=blue]We're fangirls! It's an occupational hazard...
[/color]
[/b]

Bewilderbeasts :)
^_^ ;) :D :$ :P 8) :'( :( ^) :O :blink: >:( <3 <- me seeing httyd 2

Fawnduu
Gronckle

i doubt they will introduce another night fury because he is so unique to hiccup. He wasnt even designed by the character designer working on how to train your dragon! ( nico ) the director designed toothless which is why he looks so different from all the others. It would definitely take away from toothless's rarity in a negative way and the filmmakers are too smart to do that.

as for dragons im excited for the interactions between valka and her cloudjumper i feel like they are going to have a really intimate dynamic
Im Courtney, a Concept Artist/ Computer Animator! 8)

My Art Page
My Animations

ToothlessTheUseless
Member Avatar
Dragon Egg

HideousZippleback
eret
Part of me kind of doesn't really want there to be another night fury. I like that he's one of a kind, sort of like Hiccup... I know, cheesy..
Dean once said from what I remember that there are no more Night Furys though I am not sure about where it came from.

And if you notice Drago's cape looks like it has black drsagon scales (Night Fury possibly) and this could mean Drago killed the few remaining Night Furys (besides Toothless) and maybe, just maybe, this Night Fury that "provided" Drago his cape was a friend of Valka's?
Woah...that's a really cool theory. Like Toothless could have been the only one to escape from Drago, making things a bit personal between the two. That would be really interesting.

Eclipse-Wolven
Ninja Dragon

ToothlessTheUseless
13 Apr 2014, 01:31
HideousZippleback
eret

Woah...that's a really cool theory. Like Toothless could have been the only one to escape from Drago, making things a bit personal between the two. That would be really interesting.
That would be awesome. I kind of hope they do something like that.

And I'm really excited for Cloudjumper and any other Stormcutters that might be in the movie. I'm curious to see how he gets along with Toothless since their riders are mother and son.
-Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup-