Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
New Dragons ((Spoilers))
Topic Started: 10 Apr 2014, 07:39 (7881 Views)
AndyMay

[b]
[color=#d51c1c]The Lemon God
[/color]
[/b]

They've also added the Smoldering Smokebreath (is that their name? I feel like that's wrong)
Top Poester for 6 Months Award :D
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

kozmotisblack
assistant of dragons

AndyMay
10 Apr 2014, 11:39
They've also added the Smoldering Smokebreath (is that their name? I feel like that's wrong)

It's "smothering" but same difference ~

taking art requests on tumblr
Surviving the movie one day at a time.

Zer0x

[b]Banhammerdragon
[/b]

But I don't think that thecSmokebreath will appear in the movie.
UNAMUSED

No, I'm serious....stop it..

Eret
....Son of Eret

Do you think they'll ever sell an actual book of dragons? If they did it would probably be released with the third movie so they have more for the book. But darn it if they miss that opportunity I swear....

kozmotisblack
assistant of dragons

eret
10 Apr 2014, 13:26
Do you think they'll ever sell an actual book of dragons? If they did it would probably be released with the third movie so they have more for the book. But darn it if they miss that opportunity I swear....
I'm very quite sure there is already one coming out. Although it isn't as fancy nor as illustrated in Nico Marlet's art style as we might hope. It looked rather childish but I think there are coming out with one..no? I'm trying to find a source.

Zer0x

[b]Banhammerdragon
[/b]

Eret

If not, we have to create one! We are the fans, we are going to learn everything that is to know about them.
UNAMUSED

No, I'm serious....stop it..

kozmotisblack
assistant of dragons

Zer0x
10 Apr 2014, 16:34
Eret

If not, we have to create one! We are the fans, we are going to learn everything that is to know about them.

That would actually be a really fun art project ~ To bind a book, stamp it, and right it in runes.
-smiles- actually, I might just have to now.

JemWolf
Self-taught Artist Tries Her Best

http://www.howtotrainyourdragon.com/exp ... timberjack and Cloudjumper
Hiya, I'm JemWolf, and I'm in way too many fandoms.
~
I'm a Mormon, I know it, I live it, I love it.

Demonwolf002
Lone Dragon

AndyMay
10 Apr 2014, 07:22
Zer0x
10 Apr 2014, 07:18
Do you think the Bewilbderbeast will be able to fly? Because I didn't see wings in the Trailers and it seems that he is very very heavy.
I haven't seen any wings either but I will say, the RD was very large, yet she was able to fly too.
The concept art we saw from "The Art of DreamWorks Animation" book showed us that it does have what I'm going to assume are fins. Which while I think this is a dragon that can't fly leads me into thinking it can swim and fast at that.

Concept art where you can see the fins on the side of the Bewilderbeast. I understand this is technically concept art but it's close to what we've seen in the trailers so I would say it's safe to assume the fins are still there.
Spoiler: click to toggle
See you in the skies Dragon Rider!

The Dragon Root:Thing what I wrote.

Is Toothless Evil? :Me possibly being crazy, but fun.

The BerkCast The HTTYD podcast, you should listen.

AuroraBorealis
Monstrous Nightmare

TheDragonLadyOfBerk
09 Apr 2014, 22:22
I'm wondering if there's going to be another night fury in How To Train Your Dragon 2, since Valka has been saving different species from Drago, I wonder if shes found a night fury, that would be interesting.

I'm really excited to the see Cloud Jumper and the Bewilderbeast, an Ice breathing dragon? awesome, maybe he's the one that caused all the snow during the battle scene of the trailer, just a random thought.
She does seem to know some secrets about Toothless. Although, She may have just tried it because other dragons can do it.

What should I write on my signature? Hmm...
I am a Httyd, Gravity Falls and Portal (One and two) fan.
I'm also a bookworm and an introvert.
That was pretty random, but that's me summed up in two sentences.