Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Httyd2 Clips From Acmi Exhibition [spoilers]
Topic Started: 12 Apr 2014, 08:31 (1969 Views)
thescienceofmagic
Hairy Hooligan

This has been posted recently which shows some extra unseen clips from HTTYD2.
These were taken from the ACMI Exhibition on DreamWorks Animation which is currently being held in Australia.

Some topics for discussion;
-Why is Snotlout sniffing Astrid?
-What's Eret up to with Stormfly?
-Eret/Ruffnut scene

"I'm not a fan of quoting other people in signatures, especially when they aren't funny." -Zer0x 2014
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

kozmotisblack
assistant of dragons

Science, you are always on point my child.

((Spoilers possibly below))

I can't decide if Eret is trying to capture Stormfly here or regain her trust. It's hard to tell. Although as always, it's nice to see their process u w u So the clip was very interesting just for that sake. I think I'm interested in Eret coming over to Berk's side and what exact moment was his deciding point.

taking art requests on tumblr
Surviving the movie one day at a time.

thescienceofmagic
Hairy Hooligan

Valka
12 Apr 2014, 13:26

I can't decide if Eret is trying to capture Stormfly here or regain her trust. It's hard to tell. Although as always, it's nice to see their process u w u So the clip was very interesting just for that sake. I think I'm interested in Eret coming over to Berk's side and what exact moment was his deciding point.
Haha, thanks. Only due to the excessive amount of HTTYD blogs I follow on tumblr, though :P

Why is poor Stormfly always the one being taken? We had this problem in The Heather Report!
And yeah, I'm interested to see how that plays out, too. Particularly who's influence effects him the most.

"I'm not a fan of quoting other people in signatures, especially when they aren't funny." -Zer0x 2014

kozmotisblack
assistant of dragons

thescienceofmagic
12 Apr 2014, 13:57
Valka
12 Apr 2014, 13:26

Haha, thanks. Only due to the excessive amount of HTTYD blogs I follow on tumblr, though :P

Why is poor Stormfly always the one being taken? We had this problem in The Heather Report!
And yeah, I'm interested to see how that plays out, too. Particularly who's influence effects him the most.

I would imagine it would be Hiccup due to interviews... I suppose waving a burning sword in front of your face does that to you.

DragonDreamer
Dragon Scribe

Possible Spoiler:

I think the Eret and Stormfly scene means he has a sort of change of heart or something. I believe it was mentioned that Eret works for Drago.
What dragon dreams are made of.

kozmotisblack
assistant of dragons

DragonDreamer
12 Apr 2014, 14:07

Possible Spoiler:

I think the Eret and Stormfly scene means he has a sort of change of heart or something. I believe it was mentioned that Eret works for Drago.
Yeah, he traps dragons for him c:
I'm just curious on what exactly pushed him against Drago be it Hiccup's positive influence or something that Drago does that is too much for him to reasonably stay on his side for.

Hiccdew_Forever
Member Avatar
Deadly Nadder

Bald Astrid!
User no longer exists.

Dragon_Rider
Dragon Egg

Snoutlout sniffing Astrid is in the first HTTYD, you can see "How to train your dragon(2010)" written under the screen
I love dragons, and food... ^_^

TheEleventhViking
Terrible Terror

Where can you see the cliips?

Found it!