Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
What do you hope will be in HTTYD2? [spoilers]
Topic Started: 23 Apr 2014, 01:51 (9854 Views)
ToothlessNightFury
Toothless

HaddocksOrTails
21 Apr 2014, 23:09
AndyMay
10 Apr 2014, 10:13
Zer0x
10 Apr 2014, 10:11
I would be upset if there is more Hiccstrid than Hicctooth. The story is about a boy and his dragon and not a boy and a random chick. :X
That's true and I can respect that. But I still want some Hiccstrid! I'm just bored of how the show seems to neglect their relation ship so much!
Yeah, I really hated that basically there were no Hiccstrid moments in Defenders.... Okay, I didn't hate it because we still had awesome dragons, etc., but come on, there was something going on between the two of them in the movie and in Riders, so it felt kinda stupid that they completely ignored it in the second series. The climax of this whole unnecessary in denial poop was when Astrid said she would never kiss anyone or something like that and I was like "yeah, right", and I expected Hiccup to I don't know... laugh at her a little or make a sarcastic comment.
Well he did seem to really bug her About the kissing bit. And yeah she's kissed him 3 times so he's the only one she'll kiss on the lips but remember in Riders they were awkward around each other. Relationships are usually awkward at 15 years old. Also there were some moments in Defenders. Thy hugged, she waited skick and in the cold, she forced him to let her come when fighting the whispering death, she also 'yelled' at him for leaving her alone to which Fishlegs pointed out he was there and Astrid said 'you know what i meant' referencing Hers and Hiccup's rationship. He also helped defend her family name and other subtile stuff. Dreamworks also asked the show's producers to Not touch on their relationship a lot in Defenders. That's why when they did have stuff it was really minor. I'm pretty sure the 3rd season will be events between season 2 and httyd 2 so it will explain a lot of stuff we're missing about their relationship.
Believe a Dragon Can Thaw A Frozen Heart Role Play Based of HTTYD and Frozen

Around here we don't look back. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.-Walt Disney

PM (offline)     Profile     Quote