Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Final Trailer Release [SPOILERS]
Topic Started: 11 Apr 2014, 07:24 (12742 Views)
Zer0x

[b]Banhammerdragon
[/b]

That's one of the scenes, I would have rather seen in the movie the first time.
UNAMUSED

No, I'm serious....stop it..
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Faerie_Dragon
Dragon Bassist

Hiccdew_Forever
11 Apr 2014, 08:31
Zer0x
11 Apr 2014, 08:04
They posted it. But is is exactly the same trailer. :-/
Their logo appears at the end.
It also is in 1080p :3 cause it's on YouTube, it's a nicer video format too :D
I challenge you to be lazier than me!

Sub me. Sub me. Sub me. Sub me. Sub me. Sub me. Sub me.

Gh3ttoKinG.

[color=red]
[b]Mr. Insane Insanity
[/b]
[/color]

Faerie_Dragon
11 Apr 2014, 11:40
Hiccdew_Forever
11 Apr 2014, 08:31
Zer0x
11 Apr 2014, 08:04
They posted it. But is is exactly the same trailer. :-/
Their logo appears at the end.
It also is in 1080p :3 cause it's on YouTube, it's a nicer video format too :D
But I hate it when there is something added at the beginning, the end or in the trailer....
Here is one (also in 1080p) without anything of this ^^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLBmHtI5KfM

Edit: I will post the video from DreamWorks Animation Channel when it appears on their channel ^^

thescienceofmagic
Hairy Hooligan

Trailer is up on DreamWorks Animaton's Youtube :D

"I'm not a fan of quoting other people in signatures, especially when they aren't funny." -Zer0x 2014

HideousZippleback

[color=blue]I'm just here for Snotlout.
[/color]

Valka
11 Apr 2014, 04:10
HideousZippleback
11 Apr 2014, 03:52
Why is no one talking about the fact that Awesomeness TV is realseing an extended traikler at midnight tonight?

They posted it here: http://awesomenesstv.tumblr.com/post/82 ... somenesstv

Is that really going to be an extended trailer or just the original ? They didn't elaborate much on what exactly they were doing at midnight. Just "httyd2" then gifs of what we've already saw. Not that I'm trying to doubt you, love.

They said they were but apparently they lied. Since their trailer is just the same length.

Unfortunatly.

kozmotisblack
assistant of dragons

HideousZippleback
11 Apr 2014, 16:24
Valka
11 Apr 2014, 04:10
HideousZippleback
11 Apr 2014, 03:52
Why is no one talking about the fact that Awesomeness TV is realseing an extended traikler at midnight tonight?

They posted it here: http://awesomenesstv.tumblr.com/post/82 ... somenesstv

Is that really going to be an extended trailer or just the original ? They didn't elaborate much on what exactly they were doing at midnight. Just "httyd2" then gifs of what we've already saw. Not that I'm trying to doubt you, love.

They said they were but apparently they lied. Since their trailer is just the same length.

Unfortunatly.

Ah, I was thinking so. It's okay, though. Thanks for letting us know anyway :')

taking art requests on tumblr
Surviving the movie one day at a time.

kozmotisblack
assistant of dragons

[[ I'm terribly sorry if all of this was said before, I know I'm even repeating myself here but...]]

I'm still a tad bit in shock of how much the new trailer completely through me off on what I thought the plot was going to be. I'm not doubting the new direction, I'm just felt a little back handed. I've said this before, but who I really want to focus on is Valka. I sincerely thought her character was going to be more reserved, nervous around people due to her isolation, and...off putting? There are many articles on her that mention how she would be acting.

“[Valka has been] living with the animals and learning to communicate with them in non-verbal ways and becoming much like a dragon herself. Her years of isolation and dealing with nothing but dragons and being very sympathetic to them has made her very distrusting of humans.”

But that's definitely not what I saw at all in the new trailer. The way she dipped low to the ground in the first trailer [when she waved her hand in Toothless's face and he dropped to the ground] was such a good example of how she cautiously moved to mimic a dragons behavior and tendencies.

Also, in the clip that doubled as a small interview with Dean DeBlois she approached Hiccup saying "Do you like it?" [referring to her dragon sanctuary] and the way she sounded was almost creepy and she was hunched a bit.
All of these things just gave me this image of someone who is completely different then who I just saw and I am completely supportive of healthy parent relationships [Stoick and Valka being a pairing] but it just seemed so odd to me. I also am holding out because I just saw a glimpse of the movie;;; Her character probably has so much in store.

-fidgets awkwardly- Sorry for the long rant, but does anyone feel me at all?

taking art requests on tumblr
Surviving the movie one day at a time.

Fawnduu
Gronckle

AndyMay
10 Apr 2014, 16:08

:D :D :D Kick 'em Down Babe!
heart be still astrid <3
she was always my fav, her badassery never ceased and i sympathized with her because she worked so hard to be the best and her anger/confusion towards hiccup was so deserving and believable

plus hiccup and astrid are fricken adorable. I ALSO sympathize with their relationship because i pretty much dismissed my bf before we started dating and completely disreguarded him but now 2 years later im happy i stopped being stubborn
Im Courtney, a Concept Artist/ Computer Animator! 8)

My Art Page
My Animations

Fawnduu
Gronckle

seejanerun
11 Apr 2014, 05:09
Sorry if someone has asked/answered this before, but what is the song in the trailer?
the song that plays in the middle is go do by jonsi ( really great song) and then 30 seconds to mars this is war

My Art Page
My Animations

Fawnduu
Gronckle

Valka
12 Apr 2014, 02:36
[[ I'm terribly sorry if all of this was said before, I know I'm even repeating myself here but...]]

I'm still a tad bit in shock of how much the new trailer completely through me off on what I thought the plot was going to be. I'm not doubting the new direction, I'm just felt a little back handed. I've said this before, but who I really want to focus on is Valka. I sincerely thought her character was going to be more reserved, nervous around people due to her isolation, and...off putting? There are many articles on her that mention how she would be acting.

“[Valka has been] living with the animals and learning to communicate with them in non-verbal ways and becoming much like a dragon herself. Her years of isolation and dealing with nothing but dragons and being very sympathetic to them has made her very distrusting of humans.”

But that's definitely not what I saw at all in the new trailer. The way she dipped low to the ground in the first trailer [when she waved her hand in Toothless's face and he dropped to the ground] was such a good example of how she cautiously moved to mimic a dragons behavior and tendencies.

Also, in the clip that doubled as a small interview with Dean DeBlois she approached Hiccup saying "Do you like it?" [referring to her dragon sanctuary] and the way she sounded was almost creepy and she was hunched a bit.
All of these things just gave me this image of someone who is completely different then who I just saw and I am completely supportive of healthy parent relationships [Stoick and Valka being a pairing] but it just seemed so odd to me. I also am holding out because I just saw a glimpse of the movie;;; Her character probably has so much in store.

-fidgets awkwardly- Sorry for the long rant, but does anyone feel me at all?
i know where you are coming from, i think she is going to retain her feral attributes but i mean she didnt grow up wild she was married and had given birth before she was taken by the dragons so i think when she sees stoick shes going to act more human and retain her attitude she had before hand. I really like her character, what ive seen of it at least. I think shes gonna be awesome like this is a good looking sequel to a movie i thought couldnt be topped

My Art Page
My Animations