Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Final Trailer Release [SPOILERS]
Topic Started: 14 Apr 2014, 16:11 (12501 Views)
Gh3ttoKinG.

[color=red]
[b]Mr. Insane Insanity
[/b]
[/color]

Cbscriven
14 Apr 2014, 13:15
Skywalker
14 Apr 2014, 07:13
From the info we have on Valka, I don't think she was kidnapped by dragons. She was seemingly an advocate for dragons before she ever disappeared.
It was said on the site she was kidnapped
The Dragonpedia says that she was abducted in a dragon attack, but they don't say if the dragons have abducted her. Maybe Drago led the dragon attack and abducted Valka or someone else thought it was a handle to abduct Valka. In my opinion, it's not clear that the dragons were abducting Valka!
eret
14 Apr 2014, 13:42
No I agree, Hiccup is still extremely intelligent, inventive, and clever despite whether or not his mom is also a dragon expert. His inventions are genius to the point of being almost unbelievable, and I highly doubt she can match him in that department. But yeah I'm kind of hoping the thing about her being kidnapped isn't true, mostly just because I can't think of a situation where that would make sense... but I'll have to see it first and ask questions later.
I agree with you. I think Valka can't match Hiccup in the department "Inventions", because she lived about 20 years (only) with dragons. I mean he invented Toothless' left tail (and the other one in 'Gift of a Night Fury') and modificated his left leg. He also makes it possible for Toothless to glide (and he invented his gliding clothes).
And in the department "Dragons": Well, she lived 20 years with dragons, I think at this time she learned a lot from the dragons. Hiccup has no chance to match them with his 5 years experience.
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote