Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
  • Pages:
What is the most likely thing Hiccup will call Astrid?
1. Babe 23 (66%)
2. Sweetheart 11 (31%)
3. Darling 1 (3%)

Hiccup+Astrid in HTTYD2!
Topic Started: 21 Apr 2014, 10:12 (2690 Views)
NightRider
Hatchling

Ok the part where astrid says take em down babe, I thought she says Hiccup go babe??? Is it just me? But then I listened for it again and it sounds like it could be either one that she says? ^o)
THE BRAVE MEN DID NOT KILL DRAGONS, THE BRAVE MEN RODE THEM
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

ArabianGoddess
Hatchling

Astrid defiantly seems to call him babe, but I have a feeling it won't be used much in the film. On the other hand; Hiccup has always called Astrid "M'lady", and I just love it when he calls her that. It's awesome. Five years and he still calls her that, even before they were officially dating.

"She's my princess and whatever she wants, she gets."
"Ruffnut? Didn't she bury you alive?"
"Ah. Only for a few hours."
كيف تروض تنينك

Sampuig306
The Outsider

I love Hiccup+Astrid. I know they will be a couple in the second movie and I would to see them kiss again or even once say three simple word...'I Love You'

WHO'S WITH ME?

NightRider
Hatchling

Sampuig306
22 Apr 2014, 19:53
I love Hiccup+Astrid. I know they will be a couple in the second movie and I would to see them kiss again or even once say three simple word...'I Love You'

WHO'S WITH ME?
With you all the way! I would love to hear the words I love you in the second film... they might wait and do it in the third! :P
THE BRAVE MEN DID NOT KILL DRAGONS, THE BRAVE MEN RODE THEM

Berknation

[color=red]
[b]Titan Wing
[/b]
[/color]

HE WILL CALL HER Mi'LADY

Zer0x

[b]Banhammerdragon
[/b]

I miss the "NOPE" choice. :D

I don't like "Babe", "Sweetheart" or "Darling", but with "My Lady" I could probably live. ;)
UNAMUSED

No, I'm serious....stop it..

Sampuig306
The Outsider

Zer0x
24 Apr 2014, 15:51
I miss the "NOPE" choice. :D

I don't like "Babe", "Sweetheart" or "Darling", but with "My Lady" I could probably live. ;)
Me too

AlphaAmy
I Belong to the Western Pack

ArabianGoddess
22 Apr 2014, 02:40
Astrid defiantly seems to call him babe, but I have a feeling it won't be used much in the film. On the other hand; Hiccup has always called Astrid "M'lady", and I just love it when he calls her that. It's awesome. Five years and he still calls her that, even before they were officially dating.
OMG My heart acc MELTS on the spot every time he says "mi'lady" to her. It's sooooooo sweet!!! :wub:
AlphaAmy

AlphaAmy
I Belong to the Western Pack

Sampuig306
22 Apr 2014, 19:53

WHO'S WITH ME?
OMG man if they say that to eachother.......................AAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^_^
AlphaAmy

AndyMay

[b]
[color=#d51c1c]The Lemon God
[/color]
[/b]

Hiccup's name for Astrid should totally be Milady (I don't believe that there is actually supposed to be a ' in there). And I'm totally for Astrid calling him Babe. :D
Top Poester for 6 Months Award :D