Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Forbes thinks Dragons will be the summer's biggest blockbuster
Topic Started: 16 Apr 2014, 23:37 (5452 Views)
Soccerboss44
Member Avatar
Rider

How To Train Your Dragon 2 will probably be one of the most successful films of the summer, if not the most successful. Personally, I don't see The Amazing Spider Man 2 and Malificent being a problem for the sequel. Also, The Fault In Our Stars in probably a movie that most people will see if they've read the book(which is AMAZING) However, I believe that it will be a tight race between HTTYD 2 and Godzilla. If you have seen Beyond The Trailers review on Godzilla, you will understand where im coming from. She had to COMPLETELY REDO her review on Godzilla because so many fans were upset over her claims. And trust me, there are a lot of fans out there who want to see a PERFECT Godzilla movie (unlike Godzilla '98) and will stop at nothing to do so. But HTTYD 2 has a lot running for it. When i went to see The Lego Movie in the theatre, a preview of the movie came on and i kid you not, almost all the people in the audience started freaking out. So many people are anticipating this movie( same for Godzilla) but im confident that Hiccup, Toothless, Valka, and the rest of Berk will be able to win over and pass almost all its competitors:)
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote