Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
What's your viewing plan for HTTYD2?
Topic Started: 11 Apr 2014, 00:48 (9335 Views)
EmmaLuLuChu
Dragon Egg

As far as I know I'll definitely be seeing it with my family (my parents know without me having to tell them that we will see it)

It'd either be between begging to see it as soon as it comes out at the theater about 20 minutes from where i live or going to a local drive in and seeing it as a double feature with something else (i honestly want to recommend to the people that run it how they should do a double feature by showing the first movie then the second together)

I kind of have the hope that should I be lucky enough to go to a midnight release I'd come across more Dragons fans that live nearby
When I was a boy, there were dragons.
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Fynriel
Gronckle

Well once the film finally does roll around here in the UK, I hope I'll see some local Dragon fans here as well. ^_^
But boy do I envy you all going to midnight screenings in america.

Not sure about the braid thing yet, I'd love too but my hair isn't really long enough. :ermm:
Might have to grow it out a bit until then.

Aika

[i]
[b]
[color=Maroon]Viking-in-Training
[/color]
[/b]
[/i]

I'm planning to go to the earliest IMAX 3D premiere and theatre hop for most of the day (with or w/o my friend, dunno if she's coming with me) cos I know that watching this movie constantly won't ever spoil it for me. Hey, I've seen the first one numerous times and I still get excited every time I watch it! So why not with this one? I'd be probably analyzing everything in the movie anyway, so the first one will be all for the excitement. :)
Come and visit my blog!

orbmanson7
Hatchling

I've got everything marked down on my calendar, my work and school schedules synced-up, and I have purchased the clicker-counter thing I needed.
As of June 13th, I will be attending a minimum of two showings per day, and my goal is to reach 50 in-theatre viewings by the end of June so that I can FINALLY beat my record of seeing an animated feature film in a cinema consecutively. Once I hit 50, I'll keep going until I'm completely broke. And then...I'll just have to beat THAT record in 2016 when HTTYD3 releases~ (if I don't beat it when The BoxTrolls comes out, haha)

But on a more detailed note, I usually only go to the IMAX or 3D viewings a quarter of the time (so, maybe 12 out of 50, I'll go), and I have a secret stash of cash for when they release it in DBox, because that movie DESERVES to be watched in 4D! :D
SOD Friend Code: ZKVDN
HIJACK <3

Fynriel
Gronckle

orbmanson7
11 Apr 2014, 05:24
As of June 13th, I will be attending a minimum of two showings per day, and my goal is to reach 50 in-theatre viewings by the end of June so that I can FINALLY beat my record of seeing an animated feature film in a cinema consecutively. Once I hit 50, I'll keep going until I'm completely broke.

WasBornCrazy
i dont think my avatar is working but ehh

Wait till my best friend's b'day, get something to grab on/snacks/drinks/food and fangirl our way around the mall until it is time. xD
i'm not very active anymore!! it's sad, but i'll come back sometimes to feel nostalgic ahaha

Zer0x

[b]Banhammerdragon
[/b]

I'm flying to London to watch it in the BFI IMAX, because I HATE the german synchronisation. The tickets and hostel are already booked. :)
UNAMUSED

No, I'm serious....stop it..

thescienceofmagic
Hairy Hooligan

Zer0x
11 Apr 2014, 07:55
I'm flying to London to watch it in the BFI IMAX, because I HATE the german synchronisation. The tickets and hostel are already booked. :)
Hey, I planned on doing that too!
Might see you there :D

(I'll be the one emotionally crying before the trailers even start, whilst clutching at a Toothless plushie)

"I'm not a fan of quoting other people in signatures, especially when they aren't funny." -Zer0x 2014

AndyMay

[b]
[color=#d51c1c]The Lemon God
[/color]
[/b]

HideousZippleback
11 Apr 2014, 03:47
eret
11 Apr 2014, 03:39
HideousZippleback
11 Apr 2014, 03:30
I'm doing all of the above also: brining my Spinmaster dragon mini's, my Mac and Hiccup boxes and LOTS of money so I can rewatch it twice in a row. Hell yeah.

AND OH MY GODS I WILL WATCH IT IN IMAX. THAT WILL BE AMAZING.
Is it even being released in imax?
I believe so. Remember the interview from a few days ago with Dean Deblois? I remember him talking about showing it in Imax and such.
:-/ I don't think it's going to be released in IMAX

I never remember Dean mentioning it, in the interview he said that it was being released in RealD, which is totally different from IMAX (and also available everywhere)

I'll be going to the Midnight screening myself, though I'm not sure if I'll be going alone (if no one wants to come I'll still be going!).
Top Poester for 6 Months Award :D

ToothlessTheUseless
Member Avatar
Dragon Egg

Is it bad that I already requested June 12th off of work so I can go to the earliest showing possible...oh well.

The only thing I plan on bringing my 5 ft Toothless plushie once he's finished up. He's pretty huge so I doubt I'll be able to bring along anything else d: