Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
  • Pages:
What's your viewing plan for HTTYD2?
Topic Started: 03 May 2014, 11:50 (9067 Views)
AndyMay

[b]
[color=#d51c1c]The Lemon God
[/color]
[/b]

You lucky lucky....ummm...I don't even know what to call you right now! XD

Can I come to your friends and family screening? Pleeeease?

Top Poester for 6 Months Award :D
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

valkasboy
Terrible Terror

AndyMay
03 May 2014, 15:50

It's usually just for the employee plus three (which would be my family) I'll find out. You don't live in the LA area though, do you?

AndyMay

[b]
[color=#d51c1c]The Lemon God
[/color]
[/b]

lol. Sadly not. I was just joking, as it would kind of require a 12 hour flight across the atlantic and the US.

Unless DW is willing to pay for that :P
Top Poester for 6 Months Award :D

Gh3ttoKinG.

[color=red]
[b]Mr. Insane Insanity
[/b]
[/color]

Oh holy ****! I wish I were a DreamWorks employee... xD

It's really hard to wait until the movie released in Germany (24th July), and worse is that the German voice actors aren't good (the voice actors of Hiccup, Astrid and Stoick)... In the series these three characters have different voice actors and they are much better than the three from the movie!
And that's why I'm planing to visit the USA for watching it at the 13th June, and hopefully there will be a midnight screening! xD

Faerie_Dragon
Dragon Bassist

valkasboy
03 May 2014, 17:16
AndyMay
03 May 2014, 15:50

It's usually just for the employee plus three (which would be my family) I'll find out. You don't live in the LA area though, do you?
Awh man. You're like magic! You animate the most popular movie franchise (that this forum was built for!) and see if you can bring fans to see it before it's released! :3
I challenge you to be lazier than me!

Sub me. Sub me. Sub me. Sub me. Sub me. Sub me. Sub me.

Astrid
Gronckle

I think it will be hard to top that valkasboy.
I'm sad I won't be able to watch it at the Cannes festival because I'm no longer in the continent, I wonder, someone here is going?
Where I am right now there is no IMAX, so I will watch it in 2D perhaps 3D with a friend that i just converted in a httyd fan :P

Zer0x

[b]Banhammerdragon
[/b]

valkasboy

BUT, what I'm really looking forward to is going to a regular midnight screening (if they have one) on June 13th so I can see it with insane, rabid, but charming dragon-loving loonies. Can't wait!!!
It must be a really great feeling when you will look at all the people with tears of happiness in their eyes and then look at the screen and see your own name in the credits and you just think "Yes, I am part of it". :)
UNAMUSED

No, I'm serious....stop it..

Norskie
Member Avatar
Norskie

My ideal screening: My best friend at home, going to a cheap theater to see it in 3D, day of and wearing my Dragon t-shirt.

Reality: With my sister, 2D, expensive theater in a t-shirt from college. Oh, and seeing it the weekend after.

Eh, it'll work out somehow.

Uff da, yo.

MissunyNightFury
Escaped from an asylem

I'm going to go see it with my family to celebrate my brother's birthday! We're really excited!
"There's something you must remember when riding a dragon. There's no manual, no safety harness, no guarantees when you're on one of these beasts. All you have is the wind in your hair, and the clothes on your back. The only thing between you and that dragon is your saddle. You need to hold onto it for dear life, as that creature takes you the skies. That, is dragon riding."