Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
What's your viewing plan for HTTYD2?
Topic Started: 19 Apr 2014, 21:19 (9386 Views)
Unitedmoviemaker
"Film Creator"

I'm probably gonna go alone (and hopefully there will be a midnight premiere in my area).

I definitely wouldn't mind going with other fandom members (if there's a good way to get a local group together, I would be up for it!).
A "The Night Fury's Den Fourm" Veteran

I'm on Tumblr and Fanfic! (Cool, huh? :P)
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

ArabianGoddess
Hatchling

I'm going to the Premier June 13th, USA with my Father and Stepmother; for Father's Day. I'll be gone for the week and I'll miss the real Father's Day and my father wants to go see what's up with my obsession and whatnot. We're going to go at 12:00 or even earlier, since people will be at work and not much will be there. I wanted to pre-order tickets but they're too expensive where I live. =/

I'm going to be wearing a HTTYD/2 T-shirt and painting my nails blue/red for Astrid and Hiccup. I might put my hair in a braid Astrid did; but my hair is too long and way too thick to be kept up in a braid. =/ We're going to eat before we go and where we eat I'm going to give my dad a card and story I wrote, and then a T-shirt with his favorite show on it. =/

:wub: I'm such a nerd!
"She's my princess and whatever she wants, she gets."
"Ruffnut? Didn't she bury you alive?"
"Ah. Only for a few hours."
كيف تروض تنينك

thenightandthefury
Gronckle

-shivers with excitement- If I can I am definitely going to a theater that recently opened in my area. (less then a year ago) These are its features!

"XD"

Extra large, extreme entertainment! Ceiling–to-floor and wall-to-wall screen, custom sound and premium seating ensure that every seat is an intense sensory experience.

"All Stadium Seating"

Every seat in the auditorium is placed higher than the seats immediately in front of them. Each row is roomier and provides excellent sight lines.

"RealD 3D"
All-digital new generation of entertainment! With crisp, bright, ultra-realistic 3D images so lifelike you feel like you’ve stepped inside the movie.

"HFR -High Frame Rate"

HFR 3D is a brand new motion picture format; High Frame Rate 3D (HFR 3D). Only in Select theatres, HFR 3D represents a technological advancement in the motion picture experience. This innovative format presents the picture in 48 frames per second (fps), which is closer to what the human eye actually sees. This is twice the rate of the standard 24 fps, which is the current format in cinemas worldwide. Experience HFR 3D for yourself, including XD HFR 3D and HFR 3D.

"Digital"

Digital presentations remain crisp, clear and sharp every time they are shown! Digital presentations are 2D and 3D content.

"Kiosk"

Bypass the box office with self-service ticketing! Pay with a credit card, a Cinemark gift card or pick up pre-purchased internet tickets.

"Print At Home"

Pre-purchase tickets at cinemark.com and print your tickets at the theatre by entering your confirmation number at the Kiosk or Box Office.

"Closed Caption"

This theatre features assistive listening and captioning system availability.

"Listening Device"

Listening devices available on premises for the hearing impaired.

"Descriptive Narration"

Descriptive narration devices available on premises for the visually-impaired.

"Neck Loop"

Neck Loop listening devices available on premises for the hearing impaired.

"Wheelchair Accessible"

Theatre is wheelchair accessible.

"Café"
Visit our lobby Café where your food is made-to-order and you can Take Your Eats To Your Seats during the movie.

"Arcade"

Gameroom on premises.

-faints-

Sampuig306
The Outsider

I'm going with my best friend and we are NOT going to pay with our moneys
why? because my mom gives me FREE MOVIE TICKETS AND FOOD for my birthday.

I love my mom got them from her job for working hard and she knows How much I love movies.

itistimetodisappear
I don't mind eels except as meals and the way they feels

I'm gonna drag my 'friends' with me. They think i'm wayyy to excited for this. anyone live in worcestershire? Cuz i'd much rather go with a load of dragons fans.
In the darkness before the dawn,
In the swirling of the storm,
When I'm rolling with the punches,
And hope is gone,
Leave a light,
A light on.

Hic626
Terrible Terror

I'm hoping to meet up with some fellow Dragons fans here in the UK. Seeing it on my own would be boring :(.

Zer0x

[b]Banhammerdragon
[/b]

London, UK? ;)
UNAMUSED

No, I'm serious....stop it..

Hic626
Terrible Terror

Zer0x
20 Apr 2014, 22:13
London, UK? ;)
Yeah, that's the plan at the moment :P.

AndyMay

[b]
[color=#d51c1c]The Lemon God
[/color]
[/b]

If I get the money I'll join you all in London. If I can't, anyone in the Portsmouth area want to go see it?
Top Poester for 6 Months Award :D

HaddocksOrTails
Member Avatar
Gronckle

AndyMay
14 Apr 2014, 17:24
Yeah It's gunna be a tad awkward for us older fans going alone XD
Lol. Well, I think most people on this page are young enough to be my kid - imagine how awkward that is :-) (Actually it's not, I just wanted to assure you that there are super old fans, like me :-)
https://www.fanfiction.net/~haddocksortails