Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
What's your viewing plan for HTTYD2?
Topic Started: 10 Apr 2014, 23:23 (9289 Views)
HideousZippleback

[color=blue]I'm just here for Snotlout.
[/color]

So I know EVERYONE is excited for HTTYD2 but have you figured out a plan for watching this amazing movie? Are you going to watch it the day it comes out or wait a few days? Will you hunt down friends and fellow dragon-fans to enjoy it beside you?

Tell us your plans! And I'm still wishing more Dragons fans lived near the Silicon Valley so I could have people go with me on Friday the 13th.
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Hiccdew_Forever
Member Avatar
Deadly Nadder

Bootleg...
User no longer exists.

AuroraBorealis
Monstrous Nightmare

OK. 1) Grab Toothless pushies, cups, ect. 2) Go to the best theater possible. 3) Get yummy snacks to last hours. 4) WATCH THE MOVIE!
What should I write on my signature? Hmm...
I am a Httyd, Gravity Falls and Portal (One and two) fan.
I'm also a bookworm and an introvert.
That was pretty random, but that's me summed up in two sentences.

Eret
....Son of Eret

I'm going to go see it in a dine-in theater in 3D at midnight... super excited :)

HideousZippleback

[/color]

AuroraBorealis
11 Apr 2014, 03:28
OK. 1) Grab Toothless pushies, cups, ect. 2) Go to the best theater possible. 3) Get yummy snacks to last hours. 4) WATCH THE MOVIE!
I'm doing all of the above also: brining my Spinmaster dragon mini's, my Mac and Hiccup boxes and LOTS of money so I can rewatch it twice in a row. Hell yeah.

AND OH MY GODS I WILL WATCH IT IN IMAX. THAT WILL BE AMAZING.

Eret
....Son of Eret

HideousZippleback
11 Apr 2014, 03:30
AuroraBorealis
I'm doing all of the above also: brining my Spinmaster dragon mini's, my Mac and Hiccup boxes and LOTS of money so I can rewatch it twice in a row. Hell yeah.

Is it even being released in imax?

Millie
Intellect

Midnight release...

Need I say more?
Salutations! My fellow Grapeviner!
Fandom in here is louder than it appears! (cheesy, I know)

HideousZippleback

[/color]

eret
11 Apr 2014, 03:39
HideousZippleback
11 Apr 2014, 03:30
AuroraBorealis

Is it even being released in imax?
I believe so. Remember the interview from a few days ago with Dean Deblois? I remember him talking about showing it in Imax and such.

Jendora
Hiccup's Girlfriend

I'm not seeing it until mid- or late-June (because I hate seeing movies during opening weekend...even if I did do that for Divergent and Catching Fire...). My friends kinda all ditched me... :( ... but my mother and sister wanted to come see it, so I'm going with them.
Coming Soon!!

kozmotisblack
assistant of dragons

Millie
11 Apr 2014, 03:40
Midnight release...

Need I say more?
You do not. Not for me anyway.
The week before I'll be an absolute wreck of anticipation, no doubt. So the earliest 3D showing I could possibly attend will be the definite route I will take. As far as prepping, it's quite too soon for me to know who will be with me, but I couldn't care if I went alone, I just want to be able to watch it as many times as possible and as soon as possible.
I am sticking with the popular trend idea of braiding my hair for the film, I thought it was a rather cute idea.

Jedora, dearest, you have a strength I do not.

taking art requests on tumblr
Surviving the movie one day at a time.