Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
  • Pages:
What minor scenes do you hope to see in HTTYD2? (possible spoilers)
Topic Started: 15 Apr 2014, 14:57 (2367 Views)
Fawnduu
Gronckle

Valka
11 Apr 2014, 17:31
TheEleventhViking
11 Apr 2014, 16:50
I really want an answer to why Valka`s breasts aren`t uneven! I hope they include that in a scene in some way. Might be a little wierd but I think it would be sad if they don`t give a valid answer on that part

Are breastplates "cups" or are they a sheet of metal that covers the front of your body? Because if it's the second, it wouldn't matter but if it's the first it would.
I don't have a clue about the clothing attire of vikings and I don't want to assume.
I COULD NOT STOP THINKING ABOUT THAT WHEN THEY REVEALED VALKA!! i was like but the breast hat scene hiccups was so much larger why would one be so much larger? and valka is tiny so i doubt those breast plates would fit her. but i cant be angry because it was a great scene and i dont think they were planning out a sequel at that point. So you have to just appriciate the comedy from it
Im Courtney, a Concept Artist/ Computer Animator! 8)

My Art Page
My Animations
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Eret
....Son of Eret

Valka
TheEleventhViking
I really want an answer to why Valka`s breasts aren`t uneven! I hope they include that in a scene in some way. Might be a little wierd but I think it would be sad if they don`t give a valid answer on that part

Are breastplates "cups" or are they a sheet of metal that covers the front of your body? Because if it's the second, it wouldn't matter but if it's the first it would.
I don't have a clue about the clothing attire of vikings and I don't want to assume.
No they're technically just sheets of metal. In order to make them in to helmets they'd have to melt down the metal and reshape it. They only implied in the first movie that they were "cups" because they wanted the boob gag. I think people tend to overthink this issue a little too much lol

HideousZippleback

[color=blue]I'm just here for Snotlout.
[/color]

SplashTheScauldron
15 Apr 2014, 10:33
My thoughts don't really count, cause I would let the Twins and Snotlout make the whole film XD (Don't ask...)
Au Contraire my friend. I would love to see that also.

WasBornCrazy
i dont think my avatar is working but ehh

Bigger character development for Fishlegs.... No one likes him! He's my 3rd fav character...
i'm not very active anymore!! it's sad, but i'll come back sometimes to feel nostalgic ahaha

CityCreek

[color=blue]You're all Big Baby Boos. <3
[/color]

*CoughHiccupCryingIdkWhyCough*
(( *NEW* Skype - Whitecitycreek))
(Toothless gettin real tired of your sh*t Hiccup)

AndyMay

[b]
[color=#d51c1c]The Lemon God
[/color]
[/b]

Valka
TheEleventhViking

Breastplates is what plate armour covering your torso is called. Nothing to do with cups. Like Eret said, they just wanted a boob gag.
Top Poester for 6 Months Award :D

HideousZippleback

[/color]

Anything with a little bit of devolpment on the gang, besides Hiccup.

DerangedTheDagur
Pirate Lord of the Berk archipelago

I would also love to see more into the other riders. We've seen Spitelout, but other than that, no other parents. I'm especially curious to see what Fishlegs' parents look like, lol
"I think we've all arrived at a very special place. Spiritually, ecumenically, grammatically." ~Captain Jack Sparrow

HideousZippleback

[/color]

DerangedTheDagur
06 Jun 2014, 16:49
I would also love to see more into the other riders. We've seen Spitelout, but other than that, no other parents. I'm especially curious to see what Fishlegs' parents look like, lol
Hopefully they would be true viking size and build...