Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
  • Pages:
More Baby Dragons on Dragonpedia
Topic Started: 06 Jun 2014, 11:08 (2456 Views)
thescienceofmagic
Hairy Hooligan

Baby Zippleback and Baby Nightmare added (:
Not much we don't know already, but major cuteness.

Also, they have put Drago and Valka's Bewilderbeast's up recently, if anyone didn't know. (Possible spoilers in these two links?)

"I'm not a fan of quoting other people in signatures, especially when they aren't funny." -Zer0x 2014
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

CityCreek

[color=blue]You're all Big Baby Boos. <3
[/color]

Their eyes look like they've been ridiculously photoshopped into goggle eyes. XD
(( *NEW* Skype - Whitecitycreek))
(Toothless gettin real tired of your sh*t Hiccup)

Eret
....Son of Eret

the zippleback is so freaking cute

N4raDov
Dovahkiin

I saw these last night. Very cute :). I wonder if they plan on doing a baby dragon page for all the breeds, or just the babies that will be featured in the second movie.
C4P741N 5W4N

HideousZippleback

[color=blue]I'm just here for Snotlout.
[/color]

The Zippleback is freaking adorable! Gah! I want one! But I do have to say the Nightmare is adorable also.

thescienceofmagic
Hairy Hooligan

N4raDov
06 Jun 2014, 15:37
I saw these last night. Very cute :). I wonder if they plan on doing a baby dragon page for all the breeds, or just the babies that will be featured in the second movie.
It would be awesome if they did. Baby Night Fury and baby Bewilderbeast are things I need to see. >.<

"I'm not a fan of quoting other people in signatures, especially when they aren't funny." -Zer0x 2014

HideousZippleback

[/color]

I want a baby Red Death please. Or even just a page on her would be cool.

N4raDov
Dovahkiin

thescienceofmagic
06 Jun 2014, 15:44
N4raDov
It would be awesome if they did. Baby Night Fury and baby Bewilderbeast are things I need to see. >.<
Haha I know! when I saw these last night, I was like ohhh if they do a baby Night Fury page, I'll die from the cuteness :wub: A baby bewilderbeast would be something to see too...I wonder how big they are when born? And how large are the eggs?
C4P741N 5W4N

thescienceofmagic
Hairy Hooligan

N4raDov
06 Jun 2014, 16:04
thescienceofmagic
06 Jun 2014, 15:44
N4raDov
Haha I know! when I saw these last night, I was like ohhh if they do a baby Night Fury page, I'll die from the cuteness :wub: A baby bewilderbeast would be something to see too...I wonder how big they are when born? And how large are the eggs?
More importantly if the eggs are big, how big of an explosion do they create when they hatch? xD You definitely wouldn't want those hatching on Berk

HideousZippleback

[/color]

Imagine the Bewilderbeast egg in place of the Whispering Death eggs from Season 2. Berk would have really blown up that''s for sure.