Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
  • Pages:
Interview the How to Train Your Dragon 2 Game designers!
Topic Started: 13 Apr 2014, 15:15 (3124 Views)
IcelandicEel
Administrator

I just posted about an interview with the game designers on the main site. The questions are going to be reader-submitted because you guys can probably come up with much more interesting things to ask them than I can.

If you have any questions, you should post them on the site (not the forum). But the forum is a perfect place for discussing the game or coming up with questions you might want to ask about. And yes, I bet they know more about the plot of HTTYD 2 than we do, but I doubt they're going to say anything. :)
Did someone say... dragons?
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Gh3ttoKinG.

[color=red]
[b]Mr. Insane Insanity
[/b]
[/color]

My question is, if the game designers (or DreamWorks) are planing to create a PC version of this game of just a PC game. Because some people haven't a console / handheld or can't afford one.

Btw, I would better fit in the "News & Announcements", i didn't notice that there is a new announcement

Zer0x

[b]Banhammerdragon
[/b]

Gh3ttoKinG.

Btw, I would better fit in the "News & Announcements", i didn't notice that there is a new announcement
In this case I have to agree with you. More people would see the topic there.
UNAMUSED

No, I'm serious....stop it..

TheCube42
(As Not Seen on TV)

My one question is: Why Wii U but not PS4 or XBOne? Did the devs not get access to those consoles early enough?
Σ (a sigma-ture)

ScauldyTheScauldron
Scauldron Trainer

Cant wait! I wonder how much it will cost :?
You do not know.. How beautiful Scauldrons are!

thescienceofmagic
Hairy Hooligan

ScauldyTheScauldron
13 Apr 2014, 22:44
Cant wait! I wonder how much it will cost :?
Your left leg

"I'm not a fan of quoting other people in signatures, especially when they aren't funny." -Zer0x 2014

MasterRiderHaddockIV
Member Avatar
Dragon Egg

Perhaps the most important question I'd like answered are these two: Is the game freeroam? And are there multiple playable characters? (such as do you get to play as a character you create, or are you free to choose between the six Riders of Berk and their dragons)

Dan_Oceans
What do I put here again?

MasterRiderHaddockIV
13 Apr 2014, 23:41
Perhaps the most important question I'd like answered are these two: Is the game freeroam? And are there multiple playable characters? (such as do you get to play as a character you create, or are you free to choose between the six Riders of Berk and their dragons)
I want to know that as well. Also, how much of the movie plot will be based on the game? Because I have seen games that are based off of the movie they release it under and then you play it and they base it after the movie, in between movies, before the movie, or not around the movie at all.

"can you hear the birds sing? saying go the f*** to sleep (to the sound of les mis)"
Spoiler: click to toggle

HowlingWolf
Dragon Egg

I would like to know what the game is about, and which mechanics it will have.
There were Dragons when I was a boy...

-Hiccup

orbmanson7
Hatchling

I'd love to know if there will be a PC option, and if there are any customization features!
SOD Friend Code: ZKVDN
HIJACK <3