Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
  • Pages:
Younger or older hiccup
Younger 12 (22%)
Older 22 (40%)
I can't decide 21 (38%)

Younger or older hiccup
Topic Started: 13 Apr 2014, 17:26 (2432 Views)
Night fury fire

[b]
[color=blue]We're fangirls! It's an occupational hazard...
[/color]
[/b]

Hiccup age 13 or age 20 :)
^_^ ;) :D :$ :P 8) :'( :( ^) :O :blink: >:( <3 <- me seeing httyd 2
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

thescienceofmagic
Hairy Hooligan

Personality wise, we haven't really seen enough of older Hiccup to pass a too strong judgement.

In regards to appearance, though: as cute as young Hiccup is, you can't deny older Hiccup booty.

yes this was just an excuse to use the booty gif

"I'm not a fan of quoting other people in signatures, especially when they aren't funny." -Zer0x 2014

Hiccdew_Forever
Member Avatar
Deadly Nadder

It doesn't matter because he dies in HTTYD Four.
User no longer exists.

Zer0x

[b]Banhammerdragon
[/b]

I prefer the younger Hiccup.

I like the older one, too, but they made him a bit to handsome. The number of fangirls increased tenfold because of that. I miss the little dork.
UNAMUSED

No, I'm serious....stop it..

HumanToothless
Human/Former Dragon/Night Fury

I think his personality is still going to be the same and only his physical features changed. They are both cute in their anyway
I ate a tasty looking purple flower and then the next thing you know I am human. I am currently trying to get used to the whole being human thing so be nice. I am completely human not a hybrid okay?

KentuckyWildcat
Raw Vikingness

I prefer the older version just because I think I'll be able to relate a bit better to the challenges in his life being at roughly the same stage of life myself. I just hope that he doesn't completely lose his dorky side amidst the newfound confidence.
Come death. Come suffering. I will not live in fear. In this fleeting life where time escapes us, the path of least resistance is a slow quiet death. I'd rather burn out than fade away.

orbmanson7
Hatchling

Night fury fire
13 Apr 2014, 21:26
Hiccup age 13 or age 20 :)
Don't you mean age 15 or 20?? (I assumed we were talking first movie Hiccup and second movie Hiccup)
SOD Friend Code: ZKVDN
HIJACK <3

Fawnduu
Gronckle

KentuckyWildcat
14 Apr 2014, 00:42
I prefer the older version just because I think I'll be able to relate a bit better to the challenges in his life being at roughly the same stage of life myself. I just hope that he doesn't completely lose his dorky side amidst the newfound confidence.
i agree! i would say when the first one came out when i was 15 i related more to young hiccup because we were the same age and both in that awkward stage of figuring out how to be a functional human, but i think now im going to relate to older hiccup because we are the same age and hes venturing out from home and im doing the same etc. hes definetly going to still be dorky as hell and astrid is definitely gonna make fun of hiccup for his over the top outfit and contraptions!
Im Courtney, a Concept Artist/ Computer Animator! 8)

My Art Page
My Animations

ChaseMagnus
Dragon-Hugger

I just hope he doesn't lose that inner dork..........
"There is Freedom waiting for you
On the breezes of the sky
And you ask 'What if I fall?'
'Oh but my darling,
what if you fly'..."

scribblefoxx
Member Avatar
a smallish Viking with a longish name

I really do love both of them, but I voted for younger Hiccup. c:
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/Wy7QXhS.gif[/img][/center][c] [center] The past is another land, and we cannot go to visit. So, if I say there were [b]dragons[/b], and men who rode upon their backs, who alive has been there and can tell me that I'm wrong? [/center][c][center][img]http://i.imgur.com/jtHiNxQ.gif[/img][/center]