Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
  • Pages:
Valka's abduction (spoilers)
Topic Started: 17 Apr 2014, 02:06 (3047 Views)
ChaseMagnus
Dragon-Hugger

KentuckyWildcat
16 Apr 2014, 18:10
I'm leaning towards Drago having something to do with it. It seems that he and Stoick have a history with each other, so I think her disappearance could be part of that.
I have a feeling that this is along the lines of the truth as well :D
"There is Freedom waiting for you
On the breezes of the sky
And you ask 'What if I fall?'
'Oh but my darling,
what if you fly'..."

PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Unitedmoviemaker
"Film Creator"

I saw a post on Tumblr where someone sort of interpreted the line of Stoick in the first movie, the part where he's scolding Hiccup right after the discovery of Toothless.

"I should have seen the signs."

Their argument was maybe that Stoick knew about Valka's tolerance for the dragons and the same way she eluded her acceptance was similar to the discovery of Hiccup's.

Maybe she did have to abduct herself in a way...
A "The Night Fury's Den Fourm" Veteran

I'm on Tumblr and Fanfic! (Cool, huh? :P)

Nat the Hooligan
Left Handed Hooligan

Unitedmoviemaker
19 Apr 2014, 02:08
I saw a post on Tumblr where someone sort of interpreted the line of Stoick in the first movie, the part where he's scolding Hiccup right after the discovery of Toothless.

"I should have seen the signs."

Their argument was maybe that Stoick knew about Valka's tolerance for the dragons and the same way she eluded her acceptance was similar to the discovery of Hiccup's.

Maybe she did have to abduct herself in a way...
i really agree with this. i think her story was very similar to Hiccups, in that she made friends with a dragon, in fact maybe many, but she had to keep it a secret.

i think what may have taken place is that there was a dragon raid and her dragon friends were taking part in it and she may have been trying to calm them when some of the villagers saw her. they were in the moment and only thought to stop her, and opposite to toothless saving hiccup in the ring by fighting back, her dragon took her to keep her safe to what may have been a dangerous situation.

"I'm good with fabric, who knew?!" ~Tuffnut

RealHousewifeofBerk
"You don't know this yet, but people need you."
<3

Spoilers about Valka and Cloudjumper:
Spoiler: click to toggle

Post edited by the moderation
- Zer0x -
My other fandoms summed up in gifs:

"You have the heart of a Hiro and the soul of a Tadashi."

WasBornCrazy
i dont think my avatar is working but ehh

RealHousewifeofBerk
08 Jun 2014, 21:11
SPOILER GUYS. IT'S A SPOILER.

PUT THE FREAKING THING IN A SPOILER. SPOILER HUMAN! SPOILER! WHY CAN'T YOU PUT THE FREAKING THING IN A SPOILER?!

Zerox please edit it....
i'm not very active anymore!! it's sad, but i'll come back sometimes to feel nostalgic ahaha

HideousZippleback

[color=blue]I'm just here for Snotlout.
[/color]

WasBornCrazy
08 Jun 2014, 22:13
RealHousewifeofBerk

PUT THE FREAKING THING IN A SPOILER. SPOILER HUMAN! SPOILER! WHY CAN'T YOU PUT THE FREAKING THING IN A SPOILER?!

Zerox please edit it....
Guys sheesh. The title says "Spoilers" right? So that means that they can post them with spoilers even without putting it under a tag

Zer0x

[b]Banhammerdragon
[/b]

The [SPOILERS] tag in the title signifies that this topic could include or includes spoilers about the newest clips and public informations. You're still not allowed to post informations which you can only in the movie in a careless way in the topics. When you want to discuss about them, please use the new sub-section.
UNAMUSED

No, I'm serious....stop it..

50psp
Member Avatar
Dragon Egg

In the clip Dragon Sanctuary, Hiccup asked Valka how did she survive. She responds: "Cloudjumper never meant to harm me" That means she tells Hiccup how she disappeared. So I think her kidnapping was real, then she realized dragons are not evil, and knowing how Stoick would react to this, she decided to never come back.

That's my theory.

WasBornCrazy
i dont think my avatar is working but ehh

HideousZippleback
08 Jun 2014, 22:44
WasBornCrazy
RealHousewifeofBerk

Zerox please edit it....
Guys sheesh. The title says "Spoilers" right? So that means that they can post them with spoilers even without putting it under a tag
Sorry. :'( I didn't mean to freak out.
i'm not very active anymore!! it's sad, but i'll come back sometimes to feel nostalgic ahaha

HideousZippleback

[color=blue]I'm just here for Snotlout.
[/color]

WasBornCrazy
09 Jun 2014, 03:15
HideousZippleback
08 Jun 2014, 22:44
WasBornCrazy

Zerox please edit it....
Sorry. :'( I didn't mean to freak out.
Nah sorry also. I just figured that since it was a spoiler topi that it was fine...

Sorry if I made ya feel bad...