Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
  • Pages:
Valka's abduction (spoilers)
Topic Started: 16 Apr 2014, 12:09 (3089 Views)
DragonDreamer
Dragon Scribe

According to an interview with one of the director's of the movie, Valka was abducted during a dragon attack. My theory is that she staged her abduction in order to hide her dragon loving ways from a village full of dragon fighting warriors.

Care to debate me on this topic?
What dragon dreams are made of.

PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

AndyMay

[b]
[color=#d51c1c]The Lemon God
[/color]
[/b]

-.- Add a spoiler tag to the topic title please.

And personally I'm very curious how it happened.
Top Poester for 6 Months Award :D

Shnuckles
Deadly Nadder

I don't really have a theory. But if I had to guess then maybe a dragon had taken her or something. Then she discovered what Drago has been up to and then she started freeing dragons for the greater good, but then saw how wonderful they really are. Anyway, that's a guess.

Night fury fire

[b]
[color=blue]We're fangirls! It's an occupational hazard...
[/color]
[/b]

DragonDreamer
16 Apr 2014, 16:09
According to an interview with one of the director's of the movie, Valka was abducted during a dragon attack. My theory is that she staged her abduction in order to hide her dragon loving ways from a village full of dragon fighting warriors.

Care to debate me on this topic?
My guess would be this also
^_^ ;) :D :$ :P 8) :'( :( ^) :O :blink: >:( <3 <- me seeing httyd 2

AndyMay

[b]
[/color]
[/b]

Shnuckles
16 Apr 2014, 16:15
I don't really have a theory. But if I had to guess then maybe a dragon had taken her or something. Then she discovered what Drago has been up to and then she started freeing dragons for the greater good, but then saw how wonderful they really are. Anyway, that's a guess.
I'm leaning towards this. But maybe Drago saved her from the Dragons but then she learnt of his plots and, after discovering that dragons aren't so bad, tried to free them and stop Drago.

KentuckyWildcat
Raw Vikingness

I'm leaning towards Drago having something to do with it. It seems that he and Stoick have a history with each other, so I think her disappearance could be part of that.
Come death. Come suffering. I will not live in fear. In this fleeting life where time escapes us, the path of least resistance is a slow quiet death. I'd rather burn out than fade away.

AndyMay

[b]
[/color]
[/b]

That's actually another good possibility. Seeing as Stoick was talking about Drago like he knew him.

Hiccdew_Forever
Member Avatar
Deadly Nadder

Valka had an extra marital affair with Drago.
User no longer exists.

Gh3ttoKinG.

[color=red]
[b]Mr. Insane Insanity
[/b]
[/color]

KentuckyWildcat
16 Apr 2014, 18:10
I'm leaning towards Drago having something to do with it. It seems that he and Stoick have a history with each other, so I think her disappearance could be part of that.
I have the same theory that Drago has anything to do with it.
AndyMay
16 Apr 2014, 18:14
That's actually another good possibility. Seeing as Stoick was talking about Drago like he knew him.
Yes, and he called him a madman, so I must already know him. But we haven't seen the movie yet, maybe Stoick just saw how mad he is, when it met him the first time we see them together in a scene.

Eclipse-Wolven
Ninja Dragon

My guess is that her abduction was real but that she realized once she was among dragons that they were good creatures for the most part and she stuck around both to study them further and because they were in danger. I can't imagine she would leave Berk willingly and leave her young son behind.
-Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup-