Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
  • Pages:
Black Sheep Clip (spoilers)
Topic Started: 17 Apr 2014, 20:19 (5057 Views)
HideousZippleback

[color=blue]I'm just here for Snotlout.
[/color]

Brand New Clip!
https://s.yimg.com/rx/fbp/3/player.swf? ... 82c40f50e2

Now on Youtube here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Trn5FQowIaE
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

DragonDreamer
Dragon Scribe

A little bit of a buffering issue but thanks.
What dragon dreams are made of.

HideousZippleback

[/color]

DragonDreamer
18 Apr 2014, 00:24
A little bit of a buffering issue but thanks.
Yeah my computer was having the same problems. I'm thinking it's because it is an unusual video source instead of YouTube.

DragonDreamer
Dragon Scribe

Quote:

Yeah my computer was having the same problems. I'm thinking it's because it is an unusual video source instead of YouTube.
Any chance you can tell me how you found this site.

HideousZippleback

[/color]

DragonDreamer
18 Apr 2014, 00:29
Quote:

Any chance you can tell me how you found this site.
Somebody (Hicksberlin) posted it up on Tumblr. And that's as far as my knowledge goes on it. Sorry.
:huh:

KentuckyWildcat
Raw Vikingness

Cool clip. I really didn't expect Fishlegs to be winning only to give it away trying to impress Ruff. Then Astrid is still very much herself 5 years later. I can't imagine anyone else even attempting that move, let alone pulling it off.

As a side note, I'm really not sure why the sport is referred to as a "dragon race". It looks nothing like a race in the traditional sense.
Come death. Come suffering. I will not live in fear. In this fleeting life where time escapes us, the path of least resistance is a slow quiet death. I'd rather burn out than fade away.

HideousZippleback

[/color]

KentuckyWildcat
18 Apr 2014, 00:45
Cool clip. I really didn't expect Fishlegs to be winning only to give it away trying to impress Ruff. Then Astrid is still very much herself 5 years later. I can't imagine anyone else even attempting that move, let alone pulling it off.

As a side note, I'm really not sure why the sport is referred to as a "dragon race". It looks nothing like a race in the traditional sense.
Well actually Fishlegs is losing. He was placing the sheep in the Twins basket to ensure that Ruffnut and Tuffnut win (so he can impress Ruffnut I guess).

And it's funny because there are five baskets for the sheep including one for Hiccup even though he doesn't participate in the "dragon races".

DragonDreamer
Dragon Scribe

Quote:

I'm pretty sure they're now called "Battle Races". Watch the movie to be sure.

KentuckyWildcat
Raw Vikingness

@HideousZippleback: Dang, you're right about Fishlegs teaming up with the twins. Nice catch.

Also, did anybody else notice how annoyed Spitelout seemed about Stoick's reaction? I wonder what that was about.
Come death. Come suffering. I will not live in fear. In this fleeting life where time escapes us, the path of least resistance is a slow quiet death. I'd rather burn out than fade away.

HideousZippleback

[/color]

KentuckyWildcat
18 Apr 2014, 01:04
@HideousZippleback: Dang, you're right about Fishlegs teaming up with the twins. Nice catch.

Also, did anybody else notice how annoyed Spitelout seemed about Stoick's reaction? I wonder what that was about.
Most likely because Spitelout wishes he could be any where except here since his son is losing and Spitelout hates that fact.

Also there is a Gothi appearance at one point also.