Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
  • Pages:
Five Minute Clip (Spoilers)
Topic Started: 18 Apr 2014, 19:53 (3432 Views)
barracuda
Member Avatar
Who's afraid of the big, black bat?

Well, that's one way to release a movie. A puzzle made of small clips... ^o)
and this is our dragon
(oh no not again)
oh isn't it sweet
(i think i have to go)
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Shnuckles
Deadly Nadder

You all can bet I'm going to watch it, so if you think it might spoil anything just watch out for a post about this guy! (me) and I'll tell you whether or not it is a spoiler.

Shnuckles
Deadly Nadder

Night fury fire
18 Apr 2014, 23:22
Hiccdew_Forever
18 Apr 2014, 23:20
Another clip will be released in early May.
Really? 0.o
It is Hiccdew, I would trust him.

KentuckyWildcat
Raw Vikingness

I'll probably watch it just to see how everything flows together, but I'm not actually expecting to see much that hasn't been part of a shorter clip already.
Come death. Come suffering. I will not live in fear. In this fleeting life where time escapes us, the path of least resistance is a slow quiet death. I'd rather burn out than fade away.

HideousZippleback

[color=blue]I'm just here for Snotlout.
[/color]

Be ready for spoilers:

So apparently it starts with the "This is Berk. Life here is amazing," line from Hiccup in the second trailer. It starts with Hiccup telling about Berk, how they have automatic feed-stations and build automatic water-systems above the houses to immediately make out fire if needed. Then it goes over to the dragon race with Astrid, Snotlout, Ruffnut, Tuffnut and Fishlegs. Astrid eventually wins, as she has the black sheep that's been catapulted into the air :') And Stoick whines about Hiccup is gone again. Then there's a shift to Hiccup and Toothless, flying high up in the air. We all seen the teaser, which happens then; Hiccup asking Toothless if they should give it a shot and then is dropped off of Toothless' back and opens his self-made wings on his suit. When they land, the two play-fight and Toothless licks Hiccup in the end, causing Hiccup to complain how it won't wash out.

Thank you to @nightworldlove on Tumblr.

Faerie_Dragon
Dragon Bassist

Sweet :3
I challenge you to be lazier than me!

Sub me. Sub me. Sub me. Sub me. Sub me. Sub me. Sub me.

Jendora
Hiccup's Girlfriend

Dang...I'll have to wait several hours after the release to see it. I teach until about three and then I work my other job from 5-9. Life hates me. D:

Coming Soon!!

seejanerun
"I would always rather be happy than dignified.”

HideousZippleback
19 Apr 2014, 00:09
Be ready for spoilers:

So apparently it starts with the "This is Berk. Life here is amazing," line from Hiccup in the second trailer. It starts with Hiccup telling about Berk, how they have automatic feed-stations and build automatic water-systems above the houses to immediately make out fire if needed. Then it goes over to the dragon race with Astrid, Snotlout, Ruffnut, Tuffnut and Fishlegs. Astrid eventually wins, as she has the black sheep that's been catapulted into the air :') And Stoick whines about Hiccup is gone again. Then there's a shift to Hiccup and Toothless, flying high up in the air. We all seen the teaser, which happens then; Hiccup asking Toothless if they should give it a shot and then is dropped off of Toothless' back and opens his self-made wings on his suit. When they land, the two play-fight and Toothless licks Hiccup in the end, causing Hiccup to complain how it won't wash out.

Thank you to @nightworldlove on Tumblr.
If you want more details, I have started another topic about the clip. I saw it before a showing of Rio 2 yesterday.

N4raDov
Dovahkiin

Yayy!!! Cuz I was not interested in seeing Rio 2 lol
C4P741N 5W4N

AuroraBorealis
Monstrous Nightmare

Night fury fire
18 Apr 2014, 23:22
Hiccdew_Forever
18 Apr 2014, 23:20
Another clip will be released in early May.
Really? 0.o
I would not trust Hiccdew. But it is possible, since it's so close to the movie.
What should I write on my signature? Hmm...
I am a Httyd, Gravity Falls and Portal (One and two) fan.
I'm also a bookworm and an introvert.
That was pretty random, but that's me summed up in two sentences.