Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Full Five Min. Clip (spoilers)
Topic Started: 19 Apr 2014, 23:55 (8575 Views)
Eret
....Son of Eret

Berknation
20 Apr 2014, 03:30
THIS WAS SO BEAUTIFUL OMG
I'M SO GLAD I SAW IT

SOME STILLS HERE

I heard that Stoick and Valka have a song. Like one he sings to her and OMG STALKA FEELS SO CUTE
wait... what? ..singing? do not want...

PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Tessem7
Dragon Trainer

eret
20 Apr 2014, 03:55
Berknation
I'M SO GLAD I SAW IT

SOME STILLS HERE

I heard that Stoick and Valka have a song. Like one he sings to her and OMG STALKA FEELS SO CUTE

I doubt that it's going to be a full blown "Disney song" sort of thing. If it's true, it will probably be Stoick just singing a quick few lines, it wouldn't be a whole scene set just for a song.
"Thank you for summing that up."

Nat the Hooligan
Left Handed Hooligan

Tessem7
20 Apr 2014, 04:44
eret
20 Apr 2014, 03:55
Berknation
I'M SO GLAD I SAW IT

SOME STILLS HERE

I doubt that it's going to be a full blown "Disney song" sort of thing. If it's true, it will probably be Stoick just singing a quick few lines, it wouldn't be a whole scene set just for a song.

i agree, dreamworks has never been one for full blown musical movies. sure some movies have their moments but its never been disney level, and if i know anything about HTTYD, it will be a sweet heart touching moment but not something that will make you sick because of how out of character it would be

"I'm good with fabric, who knew?!" ~Tuffnut

Jendora
Hiccup's Girlfriend

Looks like I'll have to wait until tomorrow. It won't let me play it or download it (to play later). :(

I can wait, though. Tomorrow is better than Monday night. Hopefully it doesn't get deleted or removed.
Coming Soon!!

Arys
Dragon Egg

Must... resist... from... watching...! :blink:

Fynriel
Gronckle

IcelandicEel
20 Apr 2014, 02:08
I heard there will be multiple Jonsi songs in the film.
Not sure how I feel about this. Imagine Sticks and Stones playing during the first film instead of John's score. I mean I'm sure the song will be great, but I feel it should be more like with the Middle-Earth films, which all have one song made specifially for the credits as Peter Jackson believes it helps the audience wind down and reflect on the experience.

itistimetodisappear
I don't mind eels except as meals and the way they feels

Fynriel
20 Apr 2014, 10:15
IcelandicEel
20 Apr 2014, 02:08
I heard there will be multiple Jonsi songs in the film.
Not sure how I feel about this. Imagine Sticks and Stones playing during the first film instead of John's score. I mean I'm sure the song will be great, but I feel it should be more like with the Middle-Earth films, which all have one song made specifially for the credits as Peter Jackson believes it helps the audience wind down and reflect on the experience.
I love would love jonsi music in the film. His music always reminds my of studio ghibli films. the music has that kinda qwerky-ness that I think reflect hiccup and toothless well. What i'm more worried about is 30 seconds to mars. A while back I saw a post on tumblr saying that 30seconds to mars and another song will be featured in httyd2. I don't remember what the other song was, I just remember that it was awful. It was the kinda song you would listen to in a club, and I remember that the music video had a yellow lamborghini in it. At didn't believe that post. But here we are, a few months later and it turns out they were right about 30seconds to mars. What if they are right about the other song too? I really hope they are not in the actual movie.
In the darkness before the dawn,
In the swirling of the storm,
When I'm rolling with the punches,
And hope is gone,
Leave a light,
A light on.

Eclipse-Wolven
Ninja Dragon

Curses! I want to watch it but I can't because it says the amount of allowable watches has been exceeded. >:(
-Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup-

Jendora
Hiccup's Girlfriend

Eclipse-Wolven
20 Apr 2014, 19:20
Curses! I want to watch it but I can't because it says the amount of allowable watches has been exceeded. >:(
Same. It's been like that since last night. Something tells me that we'll just have to wait until tomorrow when Yahoo! Movies posts it on their page. :(
Coming Soon!!

bori19982001
Member Avatar
Dragon Egg

I can't upload it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please send me somehow!!!!!!!!!!!!