Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Full Five Min. Clip (spoilers)
Topic Started: 19 Apr 2014, 20:33 (8716 Views)
thenightandthefury
Gronckle

Ya. XD Anyway how are ya doing?
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

TheCube42
(As Not Seen on TV)

I'm ambivalent about the Jónsi portion of the score... Doesn't seem like it's blending with Powell well so far.
Σ (a sigma-ture)

HideousZippleback

[color=blue]I'm just here for Snotlout.
[/color]

TheCube42
20 Apr 2014, 01:17
I'm ambivalent about the Jónsi portion of the score... Doesn't seem like it's blending with Powell well so far.
I agree. It sounded off if you know what I mean in the flight scene. The entire soundtrack felt offplace in the whole five min. clip. Maybe the music will be better during the real movie. I hope at least.

Also I think Beyond The Clouds sounded better with the squirrel suit scene then that weird Jonsi one.

Tessem7
Dragon Trainer

It looks like there were a few cuts in the video, so I don't think that this is the actual first five minutes (especially since some lines from the trailers and sneak peaks weren't said at their appropriate times).

I also hope they change the music for Hiccup and Toothless' intro. It just didn't feel right...

Also, the video cuts out abruptly. Did the sneak peak end right at the end of the "Itchy Armpit" clip or was there more included that just didn't get recorded?
"Thank you for summing that up."

Fynriel
Gronckle

Apart from the flight scene, which I also agree didn't sound right as you guys mentioned, I thought that what little can be heard of the new music made a really promising impression. Especially during Itchy Armpit portion.

WasBornCrazy
i dont think my avatar is working but ehh

I was literally screaming at 'This is Berk' and 'Life here is amazing' AHHHH! I would be in tears at the actual movie...
i'm not very active anymore!! it's sad, but i'll come back sometimes to feel nostalgic ahaha

IcelandicEel
Administrator

I heard there will be multiple Jonsi songs in the film. But I believe that's the Jonsi song which will play in the credits and that people are going to love it.
Did someone say... dragons?

singlerose22
Dragon Egg

I'm having trouble viewing the clip. The link says it is unable to play the video because the number of playbacks has been exceeded. Has anyone else had this problem?

ArabianGoddess
Hatchling

It won't let me view!!!!!!!!!! D= Church, why couldn't you have been later on? I missed it. =( :'(
"She's my princess and whatever she wants, she gets."
"Ruffnut? Didn't she bury you alive?"
"Ah. Only for a few hours."
كيف تروض تنينك

Berknation

[color=red]
[b]Titan Wing
[/b]
[/color]

THIS WAS SO BEAUTIFUL OMG
I'M SO GLAD I SAW IT

SOME STILLS HERE

I heard that Stoick and Valka have a song. Like one he sings to her and OMG STALKA FEELS SO CUTE