Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Full Five Min. Clip (spoilers)
Topic Started: 21 Apr 2014, 14:05 (8943 Views)
Night fury fire

[b]
[color=blue]We're fangirls! It's an occupational hazard...
[/color]
[/b]

After toothless licked him hiccup threw the spit at toothless. Lol I laughed so hard. It was a good clip but I hated the way they cut stuff out :(
^_^ ;) :D :$ :P 8) :'( :( ^) :O :blink: >:( <3 <- me seeing httyd 2
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

kozmotisblack
assistant of dragons

Night fury fire
21 Apr 2014, 18:05
After toothless licked him hiccup threw the spit at toothless. Lol I laughed so hard. It was a good clip but I hated the way they cut stuff out :(
I liked and disliked it. Obviously I didn't like it because it ruined the flow, and was choppy in cut scenes and dialogue but I like it because it gives the general audience (not us, the hardcore fans), a good taste of all the second movie has to offer. Action, charm, humor, and hella good music

taking art requests on tumblr
Surviving the movie one day at a time.

Night fury fire

[b]
[color=blue]We're fangirls! It's an occupational hazard...
[/color]
[/b]

Valka
21 Apr 2014, 18:10
Night fury fire
21 Apr 2014, 18:05
I liked and disliked it. Obviously I didn't like it because it ruined the flow, and was choppy in cut scenes and dialogue but I like it because it gives the general audience (not us, the hardcore fans), a good taste of all the second movie has to offer. Action, charm, humor, and hella good music
I agree
^_^ ;) :D :$ :P 8) :'( :( ^) :O :blink: >:( <3 <- me seeing httyd 2

ToothlessNightFury
Toothless

I know everyone is saying they liked the music from the trailer better when they're flying, but i feel like the song in the 5min clip has a better feel to it tonme. My friend agreed with me. It just makes it more... Special in my oppinion.
And remember most songs shown in trailers isn't always in the movie just the trailer.
Believe a Dragon Can Thaw A Frozen Heart Role Play Based of HTTYD and Frozen

Around here we don't look back. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.-Walt Disney

KentuckyWildcat
Raw Vikingness

I've finally seen this clip now that the official version is out. Not really much new footage, but the one new bit that we did see with Snotlout was pretty funny. As for Hiccup's intro, I didn't really think the vocal track in the background was distracting at all. I actually thought it fit together well.
Come death. Come suffering. I will not live in fear. In this fleeting life where time escapes us, the path of least resistance is a slow quiet death. I'd rather burn out than fade away.

Aika

[i]
[b]
[color=Maroon]Viking-in-Training
[/color]
[/b]
[/i]

I was really happy with everything in the five minute preview. I honestly couldn't have asked for more. I'm content with Jonsi's music playing as the bgm for the flying sequence, but I'm wondering if they would change that to orchestral music during the movie itself. I still love it though!
Come and visit my blog!

Skywalker
Member Avatar
Hatchling

ToothlessNightFury
21 Apr 2014, 20:09
I know everyone is saying they liked the music from the trailer better when they're flying, but i feel like the song in the 5min clip has a better feel to it tonme. My friend agreed with me. It just makes it more... Special in my oppinion.
And remember most songs shown in trailers isn't always in the movie just the trailer.
I feel like the music in the 5min preview fits the tone of the scene better. It is pure play, pure joy and the music goes along with that well imo.

AndyMay

[b]
[color=#d51c1c]The Lemon God
[/color]
[/b]

Anyone got a download link that's compatible of android?

Thanks
Top Poester for 6 Months Award :D

Eret
....Son of Eret

I'm still skeptical about the music thing but I haven't seen the clip yet or even heard the song (I'm trying to resist!!!!!) so hopefully you are all right that it does fit the scene.

Berserk Shieldmaiden
Superior Warriorness

June isn't coming fast enough.