Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Full Five Min. Clip (spoilers)
Topic Started: 23 Apr 2014, 16:34 (8578 Views)
Jendora
Hiccup's Girlfriend

ekf501
23 Apr 2014, 20:00
Loved seeing the clip, especially since it's not the entire full first 5 minutes, they clipped and cut scenes in between.
But the ONE thing that's bugging me is that I can't identify that awesome song during Hiccup's flight.
I know it's probably Jonsi/Sigur Ros, but the internet doesn't seem to have the song lyrically catalogued.
So for anyone who might know, what's the name of the song with lyrics like this:
"Let the wind carry us to the clouds where we are alright!"
I was interested to know what the song was called too. It sounds like Jonsi, but I really don't know much about that band other than the one song I heard from the first movie. However, my interest in hearing the full song (the one from the 5-min. clip) has been piqued.
Coming Soon!!
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Gh3ttoKinG.

[color=red]
[b]Mr. Insane Insanity
[/b]
[/color]

ekf501
23 Apr 2014, 20:00
Loved seeing the clip, especially since it's not the entire full first 5 minutes, they clipped and cut scenes in between.
But the ONE thing that's bugging me is that I can't identify that awesome song during Hiccup's flight.
I know it's probably Jonsi/Sigur Ros, but the internet doesn't seem to have the song lyrically catalogued.
So for anyone who might know, what's the name of the song with lyrics like this:
"Let the wind carry us to the clouds where we are alright!"
The song is from Jonsi and is called "Go Do". Shnuckles posted the link a few minutes ago on Disqus:

EDIT: HERE IS THE OFFICIAL VIDEO
http://vimeo.com/9289064

kozmotisblack
assistant of dragons

The song "Go Do" was used in the second trailer, but is not the song that was shown in the five-minutes long clip. I don't think it has been named yet, but Jonsi and John Powell certainly did a good job, it's beautiful.

taking art requests on tumblr
Surviving the movie one day at a time.

HideousZippleback

[color=blue]I'm just here for Snotlout.
[/color]

The song is most likely (from what I have gathered from Max's information) going to be played in the end credits of HTTYD2. Personally I hope we mainly have instrumentals for music in the whole entirety of the movie.