Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
  • Pages:
Older hiccup and gang reactions
Topic Started: 23 Apr 2014, 11:14 (2711 Views)
Night fury fire

[b]
[color=blue]We're fangirls! It's an occupational hazard...
[/color]
[/b]

What was your reaction when you first saw older hiccup. I'm pretty sure I paused the trailer and just stared at the screen while I was fangirl screaming on the inside :)
^_^ ;) :D :$ :P 8) :'( :( ^) :O :blink: >:( <3 <- me seeing httyd 2
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

N4raDov
Dovahkiin

Haha it took my brain a few seconds to understand what was going on :p I'm pretty sure my reaction was much like Tuffnut's in Portrait of Hiccup as a Buff Man: "Whoa...what happened to Hiccup?" ;) But honestly, I love the time jump. I'll miss them being younger, but I think it was a really smart move for the story and will really work out for the rest of the trilogy.
C4P741N 5W4N

Night fury fire

[b]
[/color]
[/b]

N4raDov
23 Apr 2014, 15:17
Haha it took my brain a few seconds to understand what was going on :p I'm pretty sure my reaction was much like Tuffnut's in Portrait of Hiccup as a Buff Man: "Whoa...what happened to Hiccup?" ;) But honestly, I love the time jump. I'll miss them being younger, but I think it was a really smart move for the story and will really work out for the rest of the trilogy.
Lol yeah I was kinda like that only in a freaking out kinda way

AuroraBorealis
Monstrous Nightmare

I was surprised, and I will tell you one thing I have never told anyone before.... (I may edit this) but I did think he was nice looking >.> Don't spread this around, I'm serious... :ermm:
What should I write on my signature? Hmm...
I am a Httyd, Gravity Falls and Portal (One and two) fan.
I'm also a bookworm and an introvert.
That was pretty random, but that's me summed up in two sentences.

N4raDov
Dovahkiin

Night fury fire
23 Apr 2014, 15:19
N4raDov
23 Apr 2014, 15:17
Lol yeah I was kinda like that only in a freaking out kinda way
I was freaking out on the inside :) but I'm used to keeping my reactions to myself or else my family would think I've gone completely insane...they don't appreciate my obsession lol

Haha, Aurora that cracked me up...don't worry, your secret is safe!
C4P741N 5W4N

Night fury fire

[b]
[/color]
[/b]

AuroraBorealis
23 Apr 2014, 15:21
I was surprised, and I will tell you one thing I have never told anyone before.... (I may edit this) but I did think he was handsome >.> Don't spread this around, I'm serious... :ermm:
But we all think he's handsome
I honestly have a crush on him

Nat the Hooligan
Left Handed Hooligan

Honestly seeing older hiccup was the on of the only times I thought an animated character was attractive, the other one being Jim Hawkings frombtreasure planet. Then seeing the rest of the gang I thought the same thing of Tuffnut :$ all the characters look really cool and I'm excited to see more!

"I'm good with fabric, who knew?!" ~Tuffnut

Tessem7
Dragon Trainer

I actually saw older Hiccup before I saw younger Hiccup. So I didn't really react. I had never watched HTTYD before a few weeks ago assuming that it was childish. I had seen the soundtrack cover and it honestly looks cheesy and Hiccup looks to be about 10 years old, so I assumed the movie would be cheesy from that. Then one day on reddit, I saw someone post the "itchy armpit" clip and I figured that I would click on it seeing that it was only 30 seconds long. I was blown away by the animation. I then watched the teaser and first trailer for HTTYD2 and then I immediately watched the first movie. Now it's my favorite movie of all time.

So, in a way, seeing holder Hiccup convinced me to watch HTTYD in the first place.
"Thank you for summing that up."

Shnuckles
Deadly Nadder

Quote:

I was freaking out on the inside :) but I'm used to keeping my reactions to myself or else my family would think I've gone completely insane...they don't appreciate my obsession lol
My family doesn't appreciate my obsession either. It a shame, they'll never understand :'(

N4raDov
Dovahkiin

Shnuckles
23 Apr 2014, 17:29
Quote:

My family doesn't appreciate my obsession either. It a shame, they'll never understand :'(
Yea its too bad. But at least I can still get them to watch it with me when it gets here
C4P741N 5W4N