Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
  • Pages:
WonderCon Q&A with Dean Deblois and Jay Baruchel
Topic Started: 20 Apr 2014, 13:23 (3432 Views)
thescienceofmagic
Hairy Hooligan

Part 1:
[flash]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DLLEXwq_lE[/flash]

Part 2:
[flash]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWclx4YDiz0[/flash]

-edit-
PS These are not mine! Credit goes to the youtube channel they're uploaded to.

"I'm not a fan of quoting other people in signatures, especially when they aren't funny." -Zer0x 2014
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

IcelandicEel
Administrator

Haha, I was about to post this here. Thanks! :)
Did someone say... dragons?

Jendora
Hiccup's Girlfriend

I wondered how this Q & A session went. Thanks for posting these!

The question about the franchise's future interested me greatly. Nice to hear that there are plans for a third Dragons season. It'll be even nicer when it's officially green-lit, though. That final question...Jay's reaction was priceless.

I do not regret wasting 17 minutes of my life watching these. Not at all. XD
Coming Soon!!

N4raDov
Dovahkiin

Jay is so cool :) I loved hearing him talk about being defensive and protective over Hiccup! And we are both chronic daydreamers lol
C4P741N 5W4N

itistimetodisappear
I don't mind eels except as meals and the way they feels

At 5:41 of the first clip, jay, I think, may have been indirecting Gerard Butler. Because he wasn't in the TV show. haha
In the darkness before the dawn,
In the swirling of the storm,
When I'm rolling with the punches,
And hope is gone,
Leave a light,
A light on.

thescienceofmagic
Hairy Hooligan

N4raDov
20 Apr 2014, 17:47
Jay is so cool :) I loved hearing him talk about being defensive and protective over Hiccup! And we are both chronic daydreamers lol
Same! Jay was just downright adorable in this panel. Nevermind the point that every time he spoke all I could hear was Hiccup xD

"I'm not a fan of quoting other people in signatures, especially when they aren't funny." -Zer0x 2014

N4raDov
Dovahkiin

thescienceofmagic
20 Apr 2014, 18:06
N4raDov
Same! Jay was just downright adorable in this panel. Nevermind the point that every time he spoke all I could hear was Hiccup xD
He really was! And same here...as soon as he started speaking, all I could do was smile and I smiled everytime after :P
C4P741N 5W4N

Eret
....Son of Eret

Wish I could have been there. I have about a million questions I'd love to ask Dean. I could not believe there was that moment of silence where nobody had any questions. Really, people????!!

Gh3ttoKinG.

[color=red]
[b]Mr. Insane Insanity
[/b]
[/color]

N4raDov
20 Apr 2014, 18:20
thescienceofmagic
N4raDov
He really was! And same here...as soon as he started speaking, all I could do was smile and I smiled everytime after :P
Same to me. I'm watching it right now and when Jay speaks I just visualize Hiccup xD
But my problem is to understand it, it's a bit hard for me to understand everything, mostly I don't understand the questions :-(

N4raDov
Dovahkiin

Gh3ttoKinG.
20 Apr 2014, 23:21
N4raDov
20 Apr 2014, 18:20
thescienceofmagic
Same to me. I'm watching it right now and when Jay speaks I just visualize Hiccup xD
But my problem is to understand it, it's a bit hard for me to understand everything, mostly I don't understand the questions :-(
I had a hard time understanding the questions too, but I just guessed them from the way they answered...I think all in all it was a good Q&A. I agree with eret on the moment of silence! How could they not have more questions???
C4P741N 5W4N