Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
  • Pages:
First 5 minutes hiccups flight song name
Topic Started: 23 Apr 2014, 20:37 (3071 Views)
codel1417
Hatchling

does anyone know what the song is called in the httyd2 first 5 minutes?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqk6rbh ... be&t=2m31s

also the face that i cant embed HTML and have to use BB-codes annoys me. BB-codes suck
ITS MY DRAGON NIP SO GO AWAY

My other accounts Tumblr, Steam, Twitter, Other Tumblr, Youtube
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

AuroraBorealis
Monstrous Nightmare

I LOVE that song, it goes perfectly with the flight! It's just so great....

I don't know the name of it, sadly.
What should I write on my signature? Hmm...
I am a Httyd, Gravity Falls and Portal (One and two) fan.
I'm also a bookworm and an introvert.
That was pretty random, but that's me summed up in two sentences.

AndyMay

[b]
[color=#d51c1c]The Lemon God
[/color]
[/b]

codel1417
24 Apr 2014, 00:37

also the face that i cant embed HTML and have to use BB-codes annoys me. BB-codes suck
For youtube it's [flash=width, height]link[/flash]

So like this

Code
Top Poester for 6 Months Award :D

KentuckyWildcat
Raw Vikingness

If I've been reading things correctly, Jonsi has been working on new material to be in the soundtrack, so it could be a new song that hasn't been released by name just yet.
Come death. Come suffering. I will not live in fear. In this fleeting life where time escapes us, the path of least resistance is a slow quiet death. I'd rather burn out than fade away.

codel1417
Hatchling

AndyMay
24 Apr 2014, 01:04
codel1417
24 Apr 2014, 00:37

For youtube it's [flash=width, height]link[/flash]

So like this

I meant ability to add a custom player that has sertain properties applied to it like wheere to start. Bbcodes dont support that
Code
ITS MY DRAGON NIP SO GO AWAY

My other accounts Tumblr, Steam, Twitter, Other Tumblr, Youtube

Millie
Intellect

Just like KentuckyWildcat said, it is a new song by Jonsi. Unless Jonsi releases another solo album or releases the song as a single (like Sticks and Stones), then that song is most likely to be released with the soundtrack of HTTYD 2.

It's hard to pinpoint a title for this song because it might be titled something that is never mentioned in the verses or chours (again like Sticks and Stones or Animal Arithmetic). The title will probably have something to do with flight and being free considering the lyrics.
Salutations! My fellow Grapeviner!
Fandom in here is louder than it appears! (cheesy, I know)

Dragon's Apprentice
Mr. Potato Sandwich

KentuckyWildcat

Jonsi has been working on new material to be in the soundtrack, so it could be a new song that hasn't been released by name just yet.
GUYS !!! I just re watched the 5 min clip and had a proper listen to the song!!!!!

OH MY GAAWWWWWDDDDDDD :O

The song is definitely written just for HTTYD2 because the main (stringed instrument) riff in the background is...
THE MAIN THEME SONG FOR THE WHOLE FRANCHISE!!!!!
To put it simply they wrote a song with the original theme music :D :D

LISTEN AGAIN IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME!!! :o [and listen closely!]

AGH!! ITS SOOOO AWESOMEEE !!! :) :)

As for the name it looks like we won't know it until the movie is released :( but I so hope for sooner!!
"I was so afraid of becoming my dad. Mostly because I thought I never could. How do you become someone that great, that brave, that selfless? I guess you can only try."</3

Zer0x

[b]Banhammerdragon
[/b]

In the Croods it was the same with Owl Citys "Shine Your Way". The rythm was the main theme of the movie. I don't like Jonsi, but I will probably like this song, because I also liked the Owl City song.
UNAMUSED

No, I'm serious....stop it..

Dragon's Apprentice
Mr. Potato Sandwich

ZerOx

In the Croods it was the same with Owl Citys "Shine Your Way". The rythm was the main theme of the movie. I don't like Jonsi, but I will probably like this song, because I also liked the Owl City song.
Yeah, owl city did that song 'Chase your Dreams' for The Guardians of G'hoole aswell right? Here it is with the flight scene clips mashed up, Jonsi's song suits it much better though, but it's still nice... what'd you think of that song?

"I was so afraid of becoming my dad. Mostly because I thought I never could. How do you become someone that great, that brave, that selfless? I guess you can only try."</3

AuroraBorealis
Monstrous Nightmare

Dragon's Apprentice
26 Apr 2014, 14:08
ZerOx

Yeah, owl city did that song 'Chase your Dreams' for The Guardians of G'hoole aswell right? Here it is with the flight scene clips mashed up, Jonsi's song suits it much better though, but it's still nice... what'd you think of that song?

Huh. I liked that! Not as good as Jonsi's, but good!
What should I write on my signature? Hmm...
I am a Httyd, Gravity Falls and Portal (One and two) fan.
I'm also a bookworm and an introvert.
That was pretty random, but that's me summed up in two sentences.