Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Toothless Build-a-Bear
Topic Started: 23 May 2014, 17:21 (9648 Views)
AuroraBorealis
Monstrous Nightmare

AndyMay
23 May 2014, 18:52
thescienceofmagic
23 May 2014, 18:47
AuroraBorealis
23 May 2014, 18:40
Guys! IT'S OUT! We must get them!
not in the UK
*cries*
I will join you in that.
*Cries*
D: How cruel! My Toothless sends you a virtual hug if it makes you feel better!
What should I write on my signature? Hmm...
I am a Httyd, Gravity Falls and Portal (One and two) fan.
I'm also a bookworm and an introvert.
That was pretty random, but that's me summed up in two sentences.
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

ToothlessTheUseless
Member Avatar
Dragon Egg

I went down to the mall to get one today! The people working there said that it was a good thing I got one the day it came out, because their Toothless build-a-bears were flying out the door lol. They said that he would probably be sold out by the end of the weekend o.o

HideousZippleback

[color=blue]I'm just here for Snotlout.
[/color]

Got mine! After much arguing with my mother but thats besides the point....

And I LOVE him!

Hope_and_Heir

[color=#B40431]Winner of Shnuckle's Oneshot Fanfiction Contest 2014
[/color]

Did they make you guys do the awkward heart thing too? Or did the person that stuffed mine just really want to see an older kid do it.... XD
'There Were Dragons When I Was A Boy…'

HideousZippleback

[/color]

Hope_and_Heir
24 May 2014, 06:29
Did they make you guys do the awkward heart thing too? Or did the person that stuffed mine just really want to see an older kid do it.... XD
I had to do it... It was SO awkward... Luckily though not many people were there around 8:50 PM.

Fawnduu
Gronckle

Hope_and_Heir
luckily my lady was like you dont have to jump around and do all that if you dont want to, i lucked out because it was only adults in the store and she even said that she had only had one kid buy the toothless build a bear and the rest were teens and adults buying them for themselves !

ahahah i think the crowd seeing httyd 2 is going to be much older than we think not to mention they played the trailer when i went to see godzilla!?!!
Im Courtney, a Concept Artist/ Computer Animator! 8)

My Art Page
My Animations

AndyMay

[b]
[color=#d51c1c]The Lemon God
[/color]
[/b]

lol. I really think that the demographic of HTTYD 2 is the fans of the first film, and we've all grown up since the first (Just like the characters). That's why the majority of us are late teens/early twenties.
Top Poester for 6 Months Award :D

AuroraBorealis
Monstrous Nightmare

HideousZippleback
24 May 2014, 15:11
Hope_and_Heir
I had to do it... It was SO awkward... Luckily though not many people were there around 8:50 PM.
I know, it gets awkward! When you're young it's diffrent, but when you're older... xD Well, at least my dragon has two hearts... :3
What should I write on my signature? Hmm...
I am a Httyd, Gravity Falls and Portal (One and two) fan.
I'm also a bookworm and an introvert.
That was pretty random, but that's me summed up in two sentences.

HideousZippleback

[/color]

AuroraBorealis
24 May 2014, 17:19
HideousZippleback
24 May 2014, 15:11
Hope_and_Heir
I know, it gets awkward! When you're young it's diffrent, but when you're older... xD Well, at least my dragon has two hearts... :3
How we you able to get two hearts??

thescienceofmagic
Hairy Hooligan

AndyMay
24 May 2014, 15:57
lol. I really think that the demographic of HTTYD 2 is the fans of the first film, and we've all grown up since the first (Just like the characters). That's why the majority of us are late teens/early twenties.
Yeah, it's like what happened with Toy Story 3. When I went to the cinema to see it, there wasn't a single child in there and instead all adults with even a few elderly. (My grandparents went to see it!) >.<

I know that the characters in that didn't 'grow up' so much, but the audience did so they still come back for nostalgia ^.^

"I'm not a fan of quoting other people in signatures, especially when they aren't funny." -Zer0x 2014