Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
  • Pages:
Rating?
Topic Started: 30 Apr 2014, 03:56 (2280 Views)
StaticTheSkrill
The Skrill of all Skrills...

What is the percentage you think Dragons 2 will get on Rotten Tomatoes?

I think it will get around 89%. Not as much as the first, but still good.
Ryuu ga waga teki wo kurau!

PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Zer0x

[b]Banhammerdragon
[/b]

Honestly, I don't trust the reviews from RT, IMDB or Metacritic, because I don't know the people who made the reviews. They are also professionals and work in companys, they get payed from the studios to let the review look interesting or not.

I trust only reviews from independent people I know who discribe better why they like the movie or why not. Professionyl reviews are always objective and that is nonsense.
UNAMUSED

No, I'm serious....stop it..

WasBornCrazy
i dont think my avatar is working but ehh

To be honest, the rating on a movie (that was made by an 'professional') isn't really important, what's important is what you think about it.
i'm not very active anymore!! it's sad, but i'll come back sometimes to feel nostalgic ahaha

AndyMay

[b]
[color=#d51c1c]The Lemon God
[/color]
[/b]

By the 'Professionals'? I couldn't care less, but I see it getting around 95%+ on Flixster user reviews.

I mean, 99% of 91623 users want to watch it already!
Top Poester for 6 Months Award :D

Eret
....Son of Eret

I'm thinking around mid-80s. 70s at the lowest, low 90s at the highest.

Cartoon Freak
Deadly Nadder

I'm thinking 67%. It will be technically proficient, and that will be enough to get 50% or so on side, but I think writing problems will stop many more critics, especially any who actually care about the original, from giving it a positive review.

Allowing for some oddities will get it into the 60-70% range. Why am I going with 67%? Gut instinct, and nothing more.
Number of times I've watched the trailer: 18.

My pet peeve: people who refer to complete strangers by their first name. The correct ways to refer to a "John Smith" whom you have never met are Smith, Mr Smith, or John Smith. Not "John". He's not your buddy.

Tessem7
Dragon Trainer

Well, the first film had a 98% fresh rating. I'm expecting probably at least 90% for HTTYD2. Although, the rating doesn't really matter to me; I know that I'll love the movie either way.
"Thank you for summing that up."

ToothlessWorship
Gronckle

I think probably 80%. It's difficult to be better than HTTYD 1, because all the plot and thematic changes: and was the originallity what made it special.
I hope I mistake...
HTTYD forever
Spoiler: click to toggle

Astrid
Gronckle

I'm thinking something into the 70-85% range. It's not going to be as good as the 1st one, there is a lot of expectation and it might end up in dissapointment. I believe the pace of the movie will be too quick, lot's of things to digest and not enough time to enjoy every single one of them.

Toothless
the unholy offspring of lightning and death itself

i hope it does very good on ratings even better than the first just so it puts frozen to shame lol