Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
  • Pages:
Spoiler Picture from HTTYD Facebook page
Topic Started: 30 Apr 2014, 17:55 (3182 Views)
VeloYourSwaggyDragon
I am... swaggy

I never have seen that ax before. Is it Drago's? Stoick's? I know we see Stoick using hammers over other weapons, but his new Viking Guide profile says his preferred weapon was an ax...
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Eret
....Son of Eret

Im thinking its just a very early version of some concept art, and the axe doesn't mean anything

Tessem7
Dragon Trainer

eret
30 Apr 2014, 22:47
Im thinking its just a very early version of some concept art, and the axe doesn't mean anything
I agree. Doesn't match anybody else's axe that we know of. It might not even be in the movie for all we know. It was probably an early concept for Hiccup's weapon from before they made Inferno.
"Thank you for summing that up."

ToothlessNightFury
Toothless

I'm starting to agree witb Berknation about it being Hiccup's own axe brcause if you look at both Stoick and Astrids neither of them have spaces like thenone Hiccup is holding.
Believe a Dragon Can Thaw A Frozen Heart Role Play Based of HTTYD and Frozen

Around here we don't look back. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.-Walt Disney

Toothless
the unholy offspring of lightning and death itself

yeah i dont think it will have any correlation but interesting point it still could be possible.
its also not the one hiccup got in the first movie.

i hope they dont kill stoick cause hes too like a boss