Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
  • Pages:
Raincutter dragon. (SPOILERS)
Topic Started: 01 May 2014, 15:00 (3831 Views)
Eret
....Son of Eret

I don't recall this leaked video thing at all and I feel like thats something I would remember...
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Berknation

[color=red]
[b]Titan Wing
[/b]
[/color]

Can I ask, why are SpeedStingers even considered dragons? They don't have wings... Yeah if anything aren't they more like a dinosaur/velociraptor than a dragon?
Though the definition of a dragons does not say that it has to have wings... The stereotype is that they would.

AndyMay

[b]
[color=#d51c1c]The Lemon God
[/color]
[/b]

Berknation
01 May 2014, 19:47
The stereotype is that they would.
Which shows how DW aren't following stereotypes, and instead being creative.
Top Poester for 6 Months Award :D

Zer0x

[b]Banhammerdragon
[/b]

That is a really good question. I'm not a palaontologist, but I would say dragons are not just suborder, they are a whole reptile-like class of the tetrapodas.
They have scales like reptiles, but they are endotherm like mammals or birds and some breeds have more than 4 extremities and spit substances like insects. If they can fly or not is from a biological view point not really important, every class is technically able to fly.
Someone should make a pedigree chart about all dragon breeds based on biological facts.

I would say, every animal that looks like a reptile, but has abilities from different classes is a dragon. ^_^
UNAMUSED

No, I'm serious....stop it..

StaticTheSkrill
The Skrill of all Skrills...

Zer0x
01 May 2014, 20:20
That is a really good question. I'm not a palaontologist, but I would say dragons are not just suborder, they are a whole reptile-like class of the tetrapodas.
They have scales like reptiles, but they are endotherm like mammals or birds and some breeds have more than 4 extremities and spit substances like insects. If they can fly or not is from a biological view point not really important, every class is technically able to fly.
Someone should make a pedigree chart about all dragon breeds based on biological facts.

I would say, every animal that looks like a reptile, but has abilities from different classes is a dragon. ^_^

Ah. I tried to do that once. Wait. I'll create a topic about this in the General section...
Ryuu ga waga teki wo kurau!