Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
  • Pages:
Wedding! possibly
Topic Started: 30 Apr 2014, 23:24 (3437 Views)
Toothless
the unholy offspring of lightning and death itself

some people have been claiming that one of the final songs in the soundtrack is called "the wedding"
is it a rumor or is there some truth to it

PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

VeloYourSwaggyDragon
I am... swaggy

That was a false rumor. There was soundtrack that got put up on YouTube and the uploader claimed it was demo HTTYD2 ost. But it was actually like old demo soundtrack for the first movie that didn't make into the final score. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTHrAk4gjYo

Personally, I don't think or want a wedding at the end of this movie, but maybe in the trilogy.

KentuckyWildcat
Raw Vikingness

I suppose a wedding towards the end of the movie can't be completely ruled out with all the potential romantic subplots, but that track listing was a complete fake. It can't be taken as evidence for anything.
Come death. Come suffering. I will not live in fear. In this fleeting life where time escapes us, the path of least resistance is a slow quiet death. I'd rather burn out than fade away.

Berknation

[color=red]
[b]Titan Wing
[/b]
[/color]

Did you guys notice that Stoick says in one of the clips: "THAT'S my future daughter-in-law!"
This (in modern society) implies that... well they are engaged. Otherwise why would he call her that?
I mean, a boy's father would not call his son's girlfriend that unless he was sure they would be married... even eventually.

I think a wedding is inevitable... but may not be in this movie.
Yes and that Wedding score song was just a slightly remixed version someone made- lovely, but not official.

Toothless

yeah i agree it was too much like the old soundtracks but i wouldn't mind a wedding at the end or in the third one

Eret
....Son of Eret

Berknation
01 May 2014, 04:26
Did you guys notice that Stoick says in one of the clips: "THAT'S my future daughter-in-law!"
This (in modern society) implies that... well they are engaged. Otherwise why would he call her that?
I mean, a boy's father would not call his son's girlfriend that unless he was sure they would be married... even eventually.

I think a wedding is inevitable... but may not be in this movie.
Yes and that Wedding score song was just a slightly remixed version someone made- lovely, but not official.
I think he said it because he's just being overeager and getting ahead of himself.

Zer0x

[b]Banhammerdragon
[/b]

If this will ever happen, I will probably leave society and spend the rest of my live alone in a cave. :ermm:
UNAMUSED

No, I'm serious....stop it..

N4raDov
Dovahkiin

Zer0x
01 May 2014, 07:45
If this will ever happen, I will probably leave society and spend the rest of my live alone in a cave. :ermm:
You will not be the only one. Seriously. I think romance ruins the bigger, better plots of these movies.
C4P741N 5W4N

Cartoon Freak
Deadly Nadder

Zer0x
01 May 2014, 07:45
Um, out of curiosity (and obviously, you're under no obligation to answer this), if what happens, and why? I rarely see you react in such a seemingly negative fashion to anything, so I'm legitimately curious as to what's going on here.
Number of times I've watched the trailer: 18.

My pet peeve: people who refer to complete strangers by their first name. The correct ways to refer to a "John Smith" whom you have never met are Smith, Mr Smith, or John Smith. Not "John". He's not your buddy.

Toothless

I agree with N4raDov on this one while a wedding would be alright I don't think it will be necessary to the story. Or even in the third movie. They could just time jump over a wedding