Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
  • Pages:
Hiccup's Speech [SPOILERS]
Topic Started: 01 May 2014, 16:28 (2922 Views)
ToothlessNightFury
Toothless

Does anyone know every This Is Berk speech made by Hiccup? Or where to find them? I have both from the First movie, Gift of The Night Fury, RoB, and DoB and part of the one from the 2nd, if there are any I'm missing or if someone knows the whole one from the first five minutes mind posting them here?
Believe a Dragon Can Thaw A Frozen Heart Role Play Based of HTTYD and Frozen

Around here we don't look back. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.-Walt Disney

PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

AndyMay

[b]
[color=#d51c1c]The Lemon God
[/color]
[/b]

Speech*
Top Poester for 6 Months Award :D

Toothless
the unholy offspring of lightning and death itself

Like the intro monologues by him right

ToothlessNightFury
Toothless

Toothless
01 May 2014, 20:39
Like the intro monologues by him right
yeah and like in the first movie where he says

"This is Berk. it's twelve days north of Hopeless, and a few degrees south of Freezing to Death. It's located solidly on the Meridian of Misery. We have fishing, hunting a and a charming view of the sunsets."

those speeches. want to find all of them (so basicallt the ones I don't fully have are the ones from Cast Out Part II and the 2nd movie first five minutes, and any others from Riders of Berk.

Around here we don't look back. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.-Walt Disney

Berknation

[color=red]
[b]Titan Wing
[/b]
[/color]

"This.. is Berk.
The best kept secret this side of well… anywhere.
Granted, it may not look like much, but this wet heap of rock packs more than a few surprises.
Life here is amazing, just not for the faint of heart.
You see where most folks enjoy hobbies like widdling of needlepoint, we prefer a little something we like to call… DRAGON RACING."

Toothless
the unholy offspring of lightning and death itself

I know one is on Vikings for hire

ToothlessNightFury
Toothless

Berknation
01 May 2014, 21:00
"This.. is Berk.
The best kept secret this side of well… anywhere.
Granted, it may not look like much, but this wet heap of rock packs more than a few surprises.
Life here is amazing, just not for the faint of heart.
You see where most folks enjoy hobbies like widdling of needlepoint, we prefer a little something we like to call… DRAGON RACING."
yay thank you!

Zer0x

[b]Banhammerdragon
[/b]

I've added [Spoilers] to the title, because of the new quote. There are probably other people like me who don't know it yet and don't want to hear it. ;)

I've nearly read it (The only word I've seen was "secret").

It was really hard to type this without looking at the screen. :ermm:
UNAMUSED

No, I'm serious....stop it..

AndyMay

[b]
[color=#d51c1c]The Lemon God
[/color]
[/b]

Zer0x
01 May 2014, 21:16
I've added [Spoilers] to the title, because of the new quote. There are probably other people like me who don't know it yet and don't want to hear it. ;)

I've nearly read it (The only word I've seen was "secret").

It was really hard to type this without looking at the screen. :ermm:
Aye. It's annoying trying to type in a post with spoilers to say something, while trying to avoid reading anything! XD
Top Poester for 6 Months Award :D

thescienceofmagic
Hairy Hooligan

Taken from the Isle of Berk Wiki, here are a few more.
Quote:

"This is Berk, boasting the kind of balmy fun-in-the-sun climate that will give you frostbite on your spleen." - Hiccup, Gift of the Night Fury holiday special.
"This is Berk. We've got ice, we've got snow… and we've got more ice." Hiccup, Cast Out Part II
(I'm pretty sure the one from DOB is longer than that, though, if anyone can find it)

Also, I'm just leaving this here :P

"I'm not a fan of quoting other people in signatures, especially when they aren't funny." -Zer0x 2014