Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
  • Pages:
"Obama" Clip ! [spoilers I suppose]
Topic Started: 10 May 2014, 12:13 (4778 Views)
Jendora
Hiccup's Girlfriend

Cbscriven
10 May 2014, 15:57
Jendora
10 May 2014, 06:09
I was re-watching the clip today and I realized that Hiccup no longer says "Afternoon, Milady." Instead, Astrid greets him with "And where have you been?" I kinda liked the other way better, but it almost makes more sense for Astrid to stealthily show up and have to get Hiccup's attention instead of him just immediately noticing her presence.

I just hope Hiccup calls Astrid "Milady" at least one time in the movie. Hearing him say it in Gift of the Night Fury was one of my favorite parts of the short and I would be thrilled to hear him say it again (even more so now that they are older).
I think he still says it, notice how the clip comes in mid scene? cant be certain though!
I hope that he still says that. It's a small thing, but having him call Astrid by that name shows a lot about both characters.
Coming Soon!!
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

HaddocksOrTails
Member Avatar
Gronckle

Jendora
10 May 2014, 16:13
Cbscriven
Jendora
10 May 2014, 06:09
I was re-watching the clip today and I realized that Hiccup no longer says "Afternoon, Milady." Instead, Astrid greets him with "And where have you been?" I kinda liked the other way better, but it almost makes more sense for Astrid to stealthily show up and have to get Hiccup's attention instead of him just immediately noticing her presence.

I just hope Hiccup calls Astrid "Milady" at least one time in the movie. Hearing him say it in Gift of the Night Fury was one of my favorite parts of the short and I would be thrilled to hear him say it again (even more so now that they are older).
I think he still says it, notice how the clip comes in mid scene? cant be certain though!
I hope that he still says that. It's a small thing, but having him call Astrid by that name shows a lot about both characters.
No, it's not a small thing, I love it too! I demand him to milady Astrid at least once in the movie and several other times in the new series :-) Plus I love how they constantly touch each other, it's good to see that they have a real relationship now. And I love how Hiccup scratches his face, a small move but a very cute and human-like one.

https://www.fanfiction.net/~haddocksortails

BirdyTheBrave
I like big books and I cannot lie.

impartofthefandom
07 May 2014, 06:17
I can absolutely NOT contain my emotions anymore! The way they act around each other is so goofy and fun that I wonder if there was even a time they disagreed. They act so calmly and carefree with one another. It just brings my eyes to tears.

NOW THIS, PEOPLE, IS WHAT YOU CALL A RELATIONSHIP! NOT THE ONES FILLED WITH KISSING OR STIFF AFFECTIONS. THIS, MY FELLOW PEOPLE, IS WHAT YOU CALL LOVE!
Gods, you are making me cry. I think you are my new favourite person.
Update guys: It's party time with Joe.

BirdyTheBrave
I like big books and I cannot lie.

HaddocksOrTails
10 May 2014, 22:07
Jendora
Cbscriven
No, it's not a small thing, I love it too! I demand him to milady Astrid at least once in the movie and several other times in the new series :-) Plus I love how they constantly touch each other, it's good to see that they have a real relationship now. And I love how Hiccup scratches his face, a small move but a very cute and human-like one.
He reminds me so much of Jay Baruchel when he does that! I was re watching Wondercon, and I swear he does that a lot...
Update guys: It's party time with Joe.

Fawnduu
Gronckle

BirdyTheBrave
11 May 2014, 04:59
HaddocksOrTails
10 May 2014, 22:07
Jendora
He reminds me so much of Jay Baruchel when he does that! I was re watching Wondercon, and I swear he does that a lot...
most of the times the actors will be recorded saying their lines and the animators will actual use the footage as reference. Animators almost always animate from reference! even if the props arent quite right But facial animators definitely look for the facial cues and gestures as the actors speak their lines.
Im Courtney, a Concept Artist/ Computer Animator! 8)

My Art Page
My Animations

AuroraBorealis
Monstrous Nightmare

impartofthefandom
07 May 2014, 06:17
I can absolutely NOT contain my emotions anymore! The way they act around each other is so goofy and fun that I wonder if there was even a time they disagreed. They act so calmly and carefree with one another. It just brings my eyes to tears.

NOW THIS, PEOPLE, IS WHAT YOU CALL A RELATIONSHIP! NOT THE ONES FILLED WITH KISSING OR STIFF AFFECTIONS. THIS, MY FELLOW PEOPLE, IS WHAT YOU CALL LOVE!
I agree with you so much! It's not kissing, not anything like that! That's real love! :D
What should I write on my signature? Hmm...
I am a Httyd, Gravity Falls and Portal (One and two) fan.
I'm also a bookworm and an introvert.
That was pretty random, but that's me summed up in two sentences.

Faerie_Dragon
Dragon Bassist

Check out the clip they just released on the DreamworksTV YouTube channel!

It starts out as the "Obama Clip" but is cut into pieces. It has an extended scene we haven't seen yet :3:3:3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muPpD85MiA8

I challenge you to be lazier than me!

Sub me. Sub me. Sub me. Sub me. Sub me. Sub me. Sub me.

HaddocksOrTails
Member Avatar
Gronckle

Ah, for the love of God :-) I expected them to smooch after making angry faces. :-)
https://www.fanfiction.net/~haddocksortails