Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
  • Pages:
"Obama" Clip ! [spoilers I suppose]
Topic Started: 06 May 2014, 15:23 (4745 Views)
kozmotisblack
assistant of dragons

What cuties ; w ;

The animation < 33
The expressions < 33
aaahhh

-whispers-
I was a little bothered by audio for some reason though, I just didn't feel like it matched but that could be me very well not being used to their voices yet.

taking art requests on tumblr
Surviving the movie one day at a time.
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

thescienceofmagic
Hairy Hooligan

Not sure how to add the video as it's not a Youtube link so here is a link to the page
:D

"I'm not a fan of quoting other people in signatures, especially when they aren't funny." -Zer0x 2014

Sampuig306
The Outsider

That's it!!!
I CAN NOT WAIT FOR THIS MOVIE!!!

They are so cute.
They talk about what going on.
Astrid draw his map of 'itchy armpit' while he's talking about his talk with his dad that morning.
They made each other laugh while talking about his father.
and see the way they hold their hands at the end.

That is a mature relationship they have and That's a couple.

also, anyone notice about their dragons ran away when hiccup go "Son, we need to talk"?

Zer0x

[b]Banhammerdragon
[/b]

I have combined the two topics about this video.
UNAMUSED

No, I'm serious....stop it..

I am Smaug
Member Avatar
Dragon Egg

The rate their realseing these clips, we'll see the whole movie before it even comes out. Next thing i want to see now is some of drago. There have been a lot of rumours going around that this guy is pretty badass

TheEleventhViking
Terrible Terror

I am Smaug
06 May 2014, 20:16
The rate their realseing these clips, we'll see the whole movie before it even comes out. Next thing i want to see now is some of drago. There have been a lot of rumours going around that this guy is pretty badass
I really hope they stop posting anything new at this point. For someone (like myself) who can`t keep themselves away from spoilers, will get to much info out of the clips. I feel like I`ve seen most of the film as well, but I do think and hope they have put in some unseen plot twists in it, so even the hardcore fans who have followed every news and spoiler still will be surprised :D

KentuckyWildcat
Raw Vikingness

Since I'm expecting Hiccup to drop the bomb about Stoick expecting them to start a family at some point in this conversation, I'm really curious about what Astrid will think of that, so I was slightly disappointed that it cuts off before any of that can happen. On the other hand, I guess it's better to save that for the actual movie release.

The clip is really good in general though. It put a smile on my face to see how they interacted with one another.
Come death. Come suffering. I will not live in fear. In this fleeting life where time escapes us, the path of least resistance is a slow quiet death. I'd rather burn out than fade away.

Eret
....Son of Eret

Something about this is coming off a little awkward to me, but its still cute. I love that they tease each other.

DragonDreamer
Dragon Scribe

How sweet.
What dragon dreams are made of.

Jendora
Hiccup's Girlfriend

Finally! I was hoping they would release this clip. Nice to finally see it without Obama in the way.

So, it's definitely safe to say that this scene...
Spoiler: click to toggle
...and I'm super excited to see how the conversation progresses from here. For now, though, I'll be watching this like 50 thousand more times before June. :D
Coming Soon!!