Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
  • Pages:
Httyd 2 ending theories [spoilers]
Topic Started: 12 May 2014, 20:55 (2784 Views)
OPI
Member Avatar
Dragon Egg

akai-chan
13 May 2014, 00:13
HideousZippleback
12 May 2014, 16:24
End given in 'The Art of How To Train Your Dragon 2':

Spoiler: click to toggle

-Post edited-
The Moderation
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

BirdyTheBrave
I like big books and I cannot lie.

OK, guys, I have to put an end to your misery.

I cross my heart and hope to die, I am not lying, I personally ship them together.
Update guys: It's party time with Joe.

BirdyTheBrave
I like big books and I cannot lie.

StaticTheSkrill
12 May 2014, 21:31
MASSIve spoiler please do not blame me if you click it.
Update guys: It's party time with Joe.

Eret
....Son of Eret

Can we possibly have threads where those of us who don't want the ending spoiled can keep discussing our theories without other people turning it in to threads like this...

Cartoon Freak
Deadly Nadder

In hindsight, I'm inclined to agree. Since it seems like most of the actual spoilers are coming from the art book, it would be best to take any discussion relating to such matters to the relevant topic.
Number of times I've watched the trailer: 18.

My pet peeve: people who refer to complete strangers by their first name. The correct ways to refer to a "John Smith" whom you have never met are Smith, Mr Smith, or John Smith. Not "John". He's not your buddy.

Astrid
Gronckle

Apparently someone said something about Toothless being the real dragon king in the grapevine comments. Personally I don't think he's the "real" dragon king but I do believe he can become one. Actually I've been thinking about this possibility and it's quite logical, Toothless and Hiccup have 2 possibilities:

-defeat Drago and kill his bewilderbeast (I do think the sanctuary bewilderbeast is already gone/dead), and in that scenario because Toothless defeated the Alpha he might take his place and become and Alpha, this is the scenario in some cases in the wild. If this happens it will be interesting because Toothless as the new Alpha needs to take in all the responsabilities that come with it, and that means probably no longer staying in berk, which can lead to hiccup taking the decision of leaving Berk and go with Toothles (and probably valka) to a new remote place. (even more if there is a real war going on)

-the 2nd option Drago is stopped but his bewilderbeast is defeated and escapes, in this case he is still an Alpha but Toothles status can start to rise up to one of an Alpha because he defeated the bewilderbeast (even if he didn't killed him). That being the case, Drago's Bewilderbeast is described as "evil" so the peaceful nature is gone and he might want to get revenge from humans, which means the still Alpha bewilderbeast might start/continue the war against vikings.

(there is a 3rd possibility with Drago and his bewilderbeast not being defeated but it will lead to almost the same thing as in the 2nd possibility)

AuroraBorealis
Monstrous Nightmare

BirdyTheBrave
13 May 2014, 10:59
StaticTheSkrill
12 May 2014, 21:31
MASSIve spoiler please do not blame me if you click it.
What should I write on my signature? Hmm...
I am a Httyd, Gravity Falls and Portal (One and two) fan.
I'm also a bookworm and an introvert.
That was pretty random, but that's me summed up in two sentences.