Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Dragon Meetup London; Tickets Available!
Topic Started: 26 May 2014, 18:25 (29944 Views)
AndyMay

[b]
[color=#d51c1c]The Lemon God
[/color]
[/b]

Middeneaht
26 May 2014, 22:14
I'd really like to join this meetup but I am rather nervous about meeting a load of random people who I don't really know...
plus it takes a couple of hours for me to get to London from where I live...
should I join you guys?
I really do think you should! There's no need to be shy, we're all friendly and I'm sure it's a first for many of us (me included!).

I myself have to travel 3 hours to get there, others are flying/getting the train out from Germany. A couple are coming from Ireland too!
Top Poester for 6 Months Award :D
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Middeneaht
Dragon Egg

AndyMay
26 May 2014, 22:25
Middeneaht
I'd really like to join this meetup but I am rather nervous about meeting a load of random people who I don't really know...
should I join you guys?
I really do think you should! There's no need to be shy, we're all friendly and I'm sure it's a first for many of us (me included!).

I myself have to travel 3 hours to get there, others are flying/getting the train out from Germany. A couple are coming from Ireland too!

ah cool! In that case I think I might join you all! It'd be really exiting to meet up with fellow dragon fans instead of watching the movie with friends who will probably wonder why I'm crying as soon as the movie starts ^-^
"The only real comforts against the cold are those you keep close to your heart."~Hiccup- HTTYD [Gift of the Night Fury]
---
"Fiction reveals truths that reality obscures"

thescienceofmagic
Hairy Hooligan

Middeneaht
should I join you guys?
We would really love it if you could join us! ^.^

I've been to a fair few gatherings organised via groups similar to this and in my experience, they've all been really great fun (:

There's no need to be nervous - we may be a little dragon crazy, but as AndyMay said, we're all friendly and in the same boat as none of us have met before (I'm pretty sure) so don't fret! We are likely going to have a skype chat at some point so we can all just briefly know who's who, and you're welcome to join that even if you're not sure if you can attend yet, if it helps.

You could always bring a friend with you, too! It will make the travel a little less boring and may make you a bit more comfortable if there is someone you know around.

"I'm not a fan of quoting other people in signatures, especially when they aren't funny." -Zer0x 2014

Fynriel
Gronckle

Middeneaht
should I join you guys?
I'm a pretty shy being myself, so I can totally understand where you're coming from. :) But as Andy and Sci-Fi have already said, everyone here is really nice and friendly and the chance to see the movie with fellow dragon fans who are just as obsessed as you is just too good to pass up. xD I'm sure it'll be amazing!

AndyMay

[b]
[/color]
[/b]

thescienceofmagic
26 May 2014, 22:47
You could always bring a friend with you, too! It will make the travel a little less boring and may make you a bit more comfortable if there is someone you know around.
This is a good point. I believe the plan is for me and Fynriel are going to be travelling together, seeing as we live extremely close to eachother.

Fynriel
Gronckle

AndyMay
26 May 2014, 23:03
I believe the plan is for me and Fynriel are going to be travelling together, seeing as we live extremely close to eachother.
Absolutely. :)

Gh3ttoKinG.

[color=red]
[b]Mr. Insane Insanity
[/b]
[/color]

thescienceofmagic
26 May 2014, 16:13

1 -
2 -
3 -
4 -
5 -
6 -
7 -
8 - Faerie_Dragon
9 - AndyMay
10 - thescienceofmagic
11 - Zer0x
12 - Shemrocky
13 -
14 -
15 - Gh3ttoK!nG.
16 -
17 -

Let me know where you've booked your seats so I can add people on
(Zer0x you could add this to the main post)
According to my Booking-Paper I'm on Seat 15! So far away from Fae :-(
And I wanted to book Seat 9, but something went wrong and the seat was still reserved by me... After about 15 minutes later the seat was bookable again... -_-

Gh3ttoKinG.

[color=red]
[b]Mr. Insane Insanity
[/b]
[/color]

Fynriel
26 May 2014, 23:00
Middeneaht
should I join you guys?
I'm a pretty shy being myself, so I can totally understand where you're coming from. :) But as Andy and Sci-Fi have already said, everyone here is really nice and friendly and the chance to see the movie with fellow dragon fans who are just as obsessed as you is just too good to pass up. xD I'm sure it'll be amazing!
Except of me! I'm insane and unpredictable xD
Ok I'm joking with the unpredictable (at least I think o.O)
IRL You wouldn't think that I'm the insane, unpredictable guy from here. I promise! ;-)

Fynriel
Gronckle

Gh3ttoKinG.
26 May 2014, 23:31
thescienceofmagic

1 -
2 -
3 -
4 -
5 -
6 -
7 - Fynriel
8 - Faerie_Dragon
9 - AndyMay
10 - thescienceofmagic
11 - Zer0x
12 - Shemrocky
13 -
14 -
15 - Gh3ttoK!nG.
16 -
17 -

And I wanted to book Seat 9, but something went wrong and the seat was still reserved by me... After about 15 minutes later the seat was bookable again... -_-
Seat 15 of the "Dragon Row" or Seat 15 of the entire row? Because the former isn't even booked by anyone yet. The latter would correspond to #6 on this plan.

AndyMay

[b]
[/color]
[/b]

Gh3ttoKinG.
26 May 2014, 23:31
thescienceofmagic

1 -
2 -
3 -
4 -
5 -
6 - Gh3ttoK1ng
7 - Fynriel
8 - Faerie_Dragon
9 - AndyMay
10 - thescienceofmagic
11 - Zer0x
12 - Shemrocky
13 -
14 -
15 - Gh3ttoK1ng
16 -
17 -

Seat 15 would be seat 6 on our list!