Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Flightmare and Speed Stinger on the Dragonpedia!
Topic Started: 16 May 2014, 04:03 (1494 Views)
Faerie_Dragon
Dragon Bassist

The Speed Stinger and The Flightmare are now on the Dragonpedia! Interesting thing about these dragons is that they're practically the same size as humans :3

Speed Stinger.

Flightmare.

I challenge you to be lazier than me!

Sub me. Sub me. Sub me. Sub me. Sub me. Sub me. Sub me.
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Zer0x

[b]Banhammerdragon
[/b]

Speed Stingers are 50% faster than Night Furies? ^o)
UNAMUSED

No, I'm serious....stop it..

Faerie_Dragon
Dragon Bassist

Zer0x
16 May 2014, 08:17
According to the Dragonpedia, Toothless has a speed of 20 now. But that still means the Speed Stingers are faster with 30 :s

It does say that other dragons can outfly them but still, a speed of 30 is crazy o.o

What do you think of the Flightmare's height? He's actually shorter than Hiccup apparently.
I challenge you to be lazier than me!

Sub me. Sub me. Sub me. Sub me. Sub me. Sub me. Sub me.

thescienceofmagic
Hairy Hooligan

Faerie_Dragon
16 May 2014, 08:27
Zer0x
According to the Dragonpedia, Toothless has a speed of 20 now. But that still means the Speed Stingers are faster with 30 :s

It does say that other dragons can outfly them but still, a speed of 30 is crazy o.o

What do you think of the Flightmare's height? He's actually shorter than Hiccup apparently.
Faster than night furies?! Are they some sort of descendant of Speedy Gonzales?

Also the Flightmare seems way too short. I would have said it was slightly bigger than a Monstrous Nightmare. Although is it just the picture that's off scale? because it does say 70".. (which actually means 70 inches, I presume it should be 70' like the other dragons)

"I'm not a fan of quoting other people in signatures, especially when they aren't funny." -Zer0x 2014

StaticTheSkrill
The Skrill of all Skrills...

thescienceofmagic
16 May 2014, 11:12
Faerie_Dragon
16 May 2014, 08:27
Zer0x

Faster than night furies?! Are they some sort of descendant of Speedy Gonzales?

Also the Flightmare seems way too short. I would have said it was slightly bigger than a Monstrous Nightmare. Although is it just the picture that's off scale? because it does say 70".. (which actually means 70 inches, I presume it should be 70' like the other dragons)
If I may.... almost ALL the dragon size comparisons are totally inaccurate. Especially the Scauldron.
Ryuu ga waga teki wo kurau!

thescienceofmagic
Hairy Hooligan

StaticTheSkrill
16 May 2014, 11:14
If I may.... almost ALL the dragon size comparisons are totally inaccurate. Especially the Scauldron.
I agree, this is pretty much the case.
There are a few things across the Dragonpedia and Viking Guide that don't seem 100% accurate.

"I'm not a fan of quoting other people in signatures, especially when they aren't funny." -Zer0x 2014

Shnuckles
Deadly Nadder

Someone on the vine told me to get my butt over here, so... Hi and... that's cool :/