Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Major Horrible News.. (don't worry, no spoilers here, but the talk is based around spoilers)
Topic Started: 16 May 2014, 19:19 (20134 Views)
Cartoon Freak
Deadly Nadder

Um, I'm pretty sure there's no malice in what Hiccdew does, but he's not exactly the most serious guy around. Should we be taking anything he says at face value?

It would be worth mentioning if he provides any evidence for what he says.
Number of times I've watched the trailer: 18.

My pet peeve: people who refer to complete strangers by their first name. The correct ways to refer to a "John Smith" whom you have never met are Smith, Mr Smith, or John Smith. Not "John". He's not your buddy.
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

StaticTheSkrill
The Skrill of all Skrills...

He provided a video that was deleted. But someone reblogged his post and confirmed what he saw was true.
Ryuu ga waga teki wo kurau!

MizaT11
Member Avatar
Hatchling

StaticTheSkrill
16 May 2014, 23:23
He provided a video that was deleted. But someone reblogged his post and confirmed what he saw was true.
Wow O.O Must've been a very spoiler filled scene i assume?

Cartoon Freak
Deadly Nadder

StaticTheSkrill
16 May 2014, 23:23
Hmm, I'm still seeing a bit too much he said/she said. I certainly don't want to see spoilers until I'm fairly sure that they're accurate.
Number of times I've watched the trailer: 18.

My pet peeve: people who refer to complete strangers by their first name. The correct ways to refer to a "John Smith" whom you have never met are Smith, Mr Smith, or John Smith. Not "John". He's not your buddy.

StaticTheSkrill
The Skrill of all Skrills...

I think it was only about 20 seconds.
Ryuu ga waga teki wo kurau!

Eret
....Son of Eret

I saw that post in the HTTYD tag on tumblr. I rolled my eyes so hard I think I saw the inside of my skull.

ArabianGoddess
Hatchling

I never liked him in the first place *horrible to say, but true* he creepy me the 'ell out!

With all his pictures of Hiccup and Mildew together; it's disturbing. I don't have tumblr either...so I'm good! Thanks for warning us, though! ^__^ :)
"She's my princess and whatever she wants, she gets."
"Ruffnut? Didn't she bury you alive?"
"Ah. Only for a few hours."
كيف تروض تنينك

Shnuckles
Deadly Nadder

Hiccdew and I had a very un- friendly chat about that on the grapevine... Can't believe him. He used to be a funny troll who I actually enjoyed, but now... not so much.

Shnuckles
Deadly Nadder

StaticTheSkrill
16 May 2014, 22:21
DO NOT GO TO HICCDEW FOREVERS TUMBLR. HE REVEALS A MAJOR SPOILER THAT WILL KILL YOU. DO NOT. I REPEAT DO NOT. THE FANDOM NOW WANTS HIS HEAD. DO NOT GO. HE IS A Terrible MAN. HES NOT A FAN. JUST A TROLL. DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES VISIT HIS PAGE.

you have been warned.

Sorry for the caps. I'm just so angry and trying to prevent people from being like me..... This spoiler will kill everyone and all of us. Yes it is about Dragons 2. DO NOT VISIT HICCDEW-FOREVER.
I do believe I know what spoiler, could you PM PART of the spoiler and does it involve a black dragon?

Eret
....Son of Eret

Shnuckles
17 May 2014, 00:07
StaticTheSkrill
16 May 2014, 22:21
DO NOT GO TO HICCDEW FOREVERS TUMBLR. HE REVEALS A MAJOR SPOILER THAT WILL KILL YOU. DO NOT. I REPEAT DO NOT. THE FANDOM NOW WANTS HIS HEAD. DO NOT GO. HE IS A Terrible MAN. HES NOT A FAN. JUST A TROLL. DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES VISIT HIS PAGE.

you have been warned.

Sorry for the caps. I'm just so angry and trying to prevent people from being like me..... This spoiler will kill everyone and all of us. Yes it is about Dragons 2. DO NOT VISIT HICCDEW-FOREVER.
I do believe I know what spoiler, could you PM PART of the spoiler and does it involve a black dragon?
The spoiler is exactly what you think it is, except he goes in to very specific detail.