Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Major Horrible News.. (don't worry, no spoilers here, but the talk is based around spoilers)
Topic Started: 16 May 2014, 20:10 (20183 Views)
StaticTheSkrill
The Skrill of all Skrills...

Yes. I hope Eel gets to banning him...
Ryuu ga waga teki wo kurau!

PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

MizaT11
Member Avatar
Hatchling

eret
17 May 2014, 00:09
Shnuckles
17 May 2014, 00:07
StaticTheSkrill
16 May 2014, 22:21
DO NOT GO TO HICCDEW FOREVERS TUMBLR. HE REVEALS A MAJOR SPOILER THAT WILL KILL YOU. DO NOT. I REPEAT DO NOT. THE FANDOM NOW WANTS HIS HEAD. DO NOT GO. HE IS A Terrible MAN. HES NOT A FAN. JUST A TROLL. DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES VISIT HIS PAGE.

you have been warned.

Sorry for the caps. I'm just so angry and trying to prevent people from being like me..... This spoiler will kill everyone and all of us. Yes it is about Dragons 2. DO NOT VISIT HICCDEW-FOREVER.
I do believe I know what spoiler, could you PM PART of the spoiler and does it involve a black dragon?
The spoiler is exactly what you think it is, except he goes in to very specific detail.
Ah then i suppose thats the same one i accidentally read earlier.. >.> Just one sentence of course

MissunyNightFury
Escaped from an asylem

How are we sure he's telling the truth? You know how he is, he's always making stuff up.
"There's something you must remember when riding a dragon. There's no manual, no safety harness, no guarantees when you're on one of these beasts. All you have is the wind in your hair, and the clothes on your back. The only thing between you and that dragon is your saddle. You need to hold onto it for dear life, as that creature takes you the skies. That, is dragon riding."

AuroraBorealis
Monstrous Nightmare

Shnuckles
17 May 2014, 00:05
Hiccdew and I had a very un- friendly chat about that on the grapevine... Can't believe him. He used to be a funny troll who I actually enjoyed, but now... not so much.

So Hiccdew is more mean now?
What should I write on my signature? Hmm...
I am a Httyd, Gravity Falls and Portal (One and two) fan.
I'm also a bookworm and an introvert.
That was pretty random, but that's me summed up in two sentences.

Eret
....Son of Eret

MissunyNightFury
17 May 2014, 00:45
How are we sure he's telling the truth? You know how he is, he's always making stuff up.
He wasn't the first to post that spoiler, he was just the obnoxious p***k that spread it around. He got it from The Hollywood Reporter's article that was posted this morning.

MissunyNightFury
Escaped from an asylem

eret
17 May 2014, 00:49
MissunyNightFury
17 May 2014, 00:45
He wasn't the first to post that spoiler, he was just the obnoxious p***k that spread it around. He got it from The Hollywood Reporter's article that was posted this morning.
Well, have him blacklisted then. He can't keep people on here if they're going to act like that.
Why has he turned so nasty?
"There's something you must remember when riding a dragon. There's no manual, no safety harness, no guarantees when you're on one of these beasts. All you have is the wind in your hair, and the clothes on your back. The only thing between you and that dragon is your saddle. You need to hold onto it for dear life, as that creature takes you the skies. That, is dragon riding."

StaticTheSkrill
The Skrill of all Skrills...

I'm not sure. He just, became like that.
Ryuu ga waga teki wo kurau!

MissunyNightFury
Escaped from an asylem

StaticTheSkrill
17 May 2014, 01:18
I'm not sure. He just, became like that.
Well, that's disappointing.

Quincy Dan
Member Avatar
The real Hiccup

That kind of pissed me off. I read the article it was revealed in. Part of me hopes it's not true because it ruined a major part of the movie.

WasBornCrazy
i dont think my avatar is working but ehh

I respect Hiccdew. Just because he posted a MAJOR spoiler, doesn't mean he's horrible. Come to your senses guys.

The only reason I've stayed in this fandom for so long is because of all the friendly/crazy people here. Hiccdew included. If you guys are going to turn nasty to someone just because of that, I guess you won't be seeing much of me.

I'm not saying I side with Hiccdew, but I'm saying, you don't know if he's horrible, and if he is horrible, give him a chance.
i'm not very active anymore!! it's sad, but i'll come back sometimes to feel nostalgic ahaha