Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Major Horrible News.. (don't worry, no spoilers here, but the talk is based around spoilers)
Topic Started: 17 May 2014, 16:58 (20185 Views)
Tillalarrien
Member Avatar
Dragon Egg

Gods, I stumbled across the spoiler in the hollywood's review last night. How can anyone write a major plot spoiler in one of the 1st film reviews??? I mean what is the fricking logic behind that?

But reading that, combined with a few lines from a troll on wiki (yesterday from 23.50 - 0.30, OMG what was I doing there in that time...) and apparently also on youtube and tumblr, forces me to belive that the rumor is 99% true.

However (writting this post one day latter, after a lot of thinking), no matter how heartbroken I was and still am, I know that after numerous viewings the first movie can still touch me with an equal strenght as at the first viewing. I belive that despite spoiler, watching this story unfolds before us will be an even greater, sincere and epic, altough heart-breaking experience.

This event really brings depth and daring to the film, the one that will make this franchise stand out for a long time, making it similar but even more complex, bitter-sweet and sincere than the legendary (possible spoiler if you dont know the topic)
Spoiler: click to toggle

Rejoice! After all it seems that How to Train Your Dragon 2 will be what we want it to be: An epic, heart touching story, full of hope, sicere fun and bitter-sweet sadness.
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

AndyMay

[b]
[color=#d51c1c]The Lemon God
[/color]
[/b]

Looks like I will now be avoiding ALL Dragons news. And only posting in threads that I know won't contain spoilers.

It's a shame I actually have to limit myself like this. :(
Top Poester for 6 Months Award :D

Gedx
Arwing Pilot

i almost see his tumblr, the curiosity is killing me!!! i have to control myself dear god i have to resist !!!

Tillalarrien
Member Avatar
Dragon Egg

However, it is still possible that the rumor isn't true, and is just a product of badly-written review and some trolls who decided to abuse its informations to make everybody feel sad, altought absent any proof.

The main thing that makes me still partly belive that, is that (possible spoiler, if you dont know the topic)
I know its not much to go on, but as I said its also just too easy to write some horrible statement that fits into a larger story and call it the truth (absent any proof). Unless someone finds a screenshot of the uncorected review, I guess we will have to wait for the movie. And as I wrote before, I still belive it will be amazing, no matter what :)

Eret
....Son of Eret

More than one review has hinted at it/said it.... its true.

and if you don't know what it is, do yourself a favor and dont look it up. I wish I didn't know. I wish I could be surprised when I actually see it happen, and now I'll never get to feel that way.

AuroraBorealis
Monstrous Nightmare

Gedx
17 May 2014, 21:30
i almost see his tumblr, the curiosity is killing me!!! i have to control myself dear god i have to resist !!!
DO NOT!!!! YOU DO NOT WANT TO SEE IT! Really, this will really ruin it for you!
What should I write on my signature? Hmm...
I am a Httyd, Gravity Falls and Portal (One and two) fan.
I'm also a bookworm and an introvert.
That was pretty random, but that's me summed up in two sentences.

StaticTheSkrill
The Skrill of all Skrills...

Hey guys. Please keep to the topic which says (Don't worry no spoilers here...) even if you use the spoiler tag, I would rather you not. Thanks for understanding!
Ryuu ga waga teki wo kurau!

StaticTheSkrill
The Skrill of all Skrills...

OMG GUYS If U HAVE A TUMBLR TURN OFF ANONYMOUS ASKS NOW! AN ANON HAS BEEN GOING AROUND GIVING EVERYONE "The Spoiler" via their ask boxes. THEY ONLY TARGET THOSE WITH ANON SO TURN OFF. MANY FANDOM MEMBERS GOT THIS. TURN ANON off FOR YOUR SAFETY IF YOU DO NOT YET KNOW TH SPOILER... sorry, urgent....

I think it is likely HICCDEW again...... ^o)
Ryuu ga waga teki wo kurau!

WasBornCrazy
i dont think my avatar is working but ehh

Seriously, forget the whole thing.

This post is to warn people, not to get Hiccdew blacklisted.

Calm down...
i'm not very active anymore!! it's sad, but i'll come back sometimes to feel nostalgic ahaha

thescienceofmagic
Hairy Hooligan

StaticTheSkrill
17 May 2014, 22:24
OMG GUYS If U HAVE A TUMBLR TURN OFF ANONYMOUS ASKS NOW! AN ANON HAS BEEN GOING AROUND GIVING EVERYONE "The Spoiler" via their ask boxes. THEY ONLY TARGET THOSE WITH ANON SO TURN OFF. MANY FANDOM MEMBERS GOT THIS. TURN ANON off FOR YOUR SAFETY IF YOU DO NOT YET KNOW TH SPOILER... sorry, urgent....

I think it is likely HICCDEW again...... ^o)
I've had a couple of anons today doing this. Some people seem to think it's the Frozen fandom.

I don't know if what I received were these major spoilers that everyone is talking about, and I sure as hell don't want to know, but they seemed pretty bizarre so that I'm thinking they're just saying anything to get us annoyed.

As Andy said, it's a real shame that we have to restrict ourselves because some others can't be respectful. I'm probably just going to end up going on a complete shutdown of tumblr and the Grapevine until I see the movie. It sucks but it looks like it needs to be done.

"I'm not a fan of quoting other people in signatures, especially when they aren't funny." -Zer0x 2014