Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Major Horrible News.. (don't worry, no spoilers here, but the talk is based around spoilers)
Topic Started: 16 May 2014, 22:48 (20168 Views)
HideousZippleback

[color=blue]I'm just here for Snotlout.
[/color]

I don't like him but you do have to wonder why he turned so spiteful now. Did something happen in his family or what?
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

WasBornCrazy
i dont think my avatar is working but ehh

HideousZippleback
17 May 2014, 02:48
I don't like him but you do have to wonder why he turned so spiteful now. Did something happen in his family or what?
THIS.

As I was saying, the internet is big, and you never know who someone truly is and what is happening in their life.
i'm not very active anymore!! it's sad, but i'll come back sometimes to feel nostalgic ahaha

Cartoon Freak
Deadly Nadder

eret
17 May 2014, 00:49
MissunyNightFury
17 May 2014, 00:45
How are we sure he's telling the truth? You know how he is, he's always making stuff up.
He wasn't the first to post that spoiler, he was just the obnoxious p***k that spread it around. He got it from The Hollywood Reporter's article that was posted this morning.
The thing is, the Hollywood Reporter wasn't that specific. Hiccdew's general point certainly matches it, and it's certainly a plausible spoiler in its entirety, but I've yet to see any evidence that the specific point he made is actually true.
Number of times I've watched the trailer: 18.

My pet peeve: people who refer to complete strangers by their first name. The correct ways to refer to a "John Smith" whom you have never met are Smith, Mr Smith, or John Smith. Not "John". He's not your buddy.

StaticTheSkrill
The Skrill of all Skrills...

He was saying he LIKED getting the hate mail. Soooo.....
Ryuu ga waga teki wo kurau!

WasBornCrazy
i dont think my avatar is working but ehh

StaticTheSkrill
17 May 2014, 03:22
He was saying he LIKED getting the hate mail. Soooo.....
But you would never know. If I said I liked being stung by nettles, would you believe me?
i'm not very active anymore!! it's sad, but i'll come back sometimes to feel nostalgic ahaha

AuroraBorealis
Monstrous Nightmare

I think we should take a break from posting... it seems everyone is a bit tired or touchy, (Including me :D ) So let's just calm down. And and think I speak for all of us when I say we still respect Hiccdew.
What should I write on my signature? Hmm...
I am a Httyd, Gravity Falls and Portal (One and two) fan.
I'm also a bookworm and an introvert.
That was pretty random, but that's me summed up in two sentences.

duckizo
Member Avatar
Dragon Egg

Cartoon Freak
17 May 2014, 03:16
eret
17 May 2014, 00:49
MissunyNightFury
17 May 2014, 00:45
How are we sure he's telling the truth? You know how he is, he's always making stuff up.
He wasn't the first to post that spoiler, he was just the obnoxious p***k that spread it around. He got it from The Hollywood Reporter's article that was posted this morning.
The thing is, the Hollywood Reporter wasn't that specific. Hiccdew's general point certainly matches it, and it's certainly a plausible spoiler in its entirety, but I've yet to see any evidence that the specific point he made is actually true.
Actually, the Hollywood Reporter originally was specific, before it was changed
Spoiler: click to toggle

KentuckyWildcat
Raw Vikingness

I don't know how he's been acting to people lately. I never really "got" him in the first place. As for whether it's true or not, it would seem (and he's not the first person I've seen mention it today) that the Hollywood Reporter was initially a lot more specific about that certain spoiler and changed it to something more vague after receiving some backlash. I didn't personally read the initial version of the review to say for sure, but that sounds like a pretty likely scenario to me.
Come death. Come suffering. I will not live in fear. In this fleeting life where time escapes us, the path of least resistance is a slow quiet death. I'd rather burn out than fade away.

AuroraBorealis
Monstrous Nightmare

KentuckyWildcat
17 May 2014, 03:47
I don't know how he's been acting to people lately.
Yeah, where is Hiccdew? ^o) He came back, didn't he?
What should I write on my signature? Hmm...
I am a Httyd, Gravity Falls and Portal (One and two) fan.
I'm also a bookworm and an introvert.
That was pretty random, but that's me summed up in two sentences.

Cartoon Freak
Deadly Nadder

Regarding the Hollywood Reporter review, does anyone have a screenshot of the original version that they could PM me or post here with a spoiler tag? It's certainly possible, but all I'm seeing is hearsay.
Number of times I've watched the trailer: 18.

My pet peeve: people who refer to complete strangers by their first name. The correct ways to refer to a "John Smith" whom you have never met are Smith, Mr Smith, or John Smith. Not "John". He's not your buddy.